cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards

photogeek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with PM for about 6 months now and I have never received the Loyalty reward. I have received refer a friend, and autopay. How do I get this reward?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@photogeek wrote:

I have been with PM for about 6 months now and I have never received the Loyalty reward. I have received refer a friend, and autopay. How do I get this reward?

thanks

You will start receiving it after 6 more monthsSmiley Happy

@popping wrote:

My loyalty reward was added a few date after my anniversary date.

Since the PM billing cycle is 30 days, the 13th payment date is 5 days short from the anniversary date.  We don't get the $1 until the 14th payment.

Yeah know all about that but in any event, I was surprised when the $1 didn't land in my account right on my anniversary date which yes was into my 13th "month" and would then be used to help with payment for my 14th "month". I gave it another 5 or 6 days and then contacted the moderators who confirmed a glitch of some sort related to my start date in their records. All fixed up and accruing $1 credits hand over fist now!

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AE_Collector wrote:

@popping 

Not quite true in my case! It didn't show up in my account so after a week I contacted the moderators who had my start date recorded as 1 month later somehow. They fixed it and I am now $1/month better off than before!

AE_Collector

My loyalty reward was added a few date after my anniversary date.

Since the PM billing cycle is 30 days, the 13th payment date is 5 days short from the anniversary date.  We don't get the $1 until the 14th payment.

@popping 

Not quite true in my case! It didn't show up in my account so after a week I contacted the moderators who had my start date recorded as 1 month later somehow. They fixed it and I am now $1/month better off than before!

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The best part about the loyalty reward is that I don't have to do anything to get it - Staying with PM is the easy part with the saving.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@photogeek wrote:

Easy! .... Hang in there 6 more months!

AE_Collector

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@photogeek wrote:

thanks

@photogeekSorry there is no loyalty reward after  6 months. Loyalty is based on years. After 1 year you get $1 per 30 days, all the way up to 5 years for $5 per 30 days. $5 is the maximum. Even after 20 years you still will be credited $5 per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.