cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Rewards

Jkharris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, I've been with Public Mobile for about 18 months and my loyalty rewards is still only $1 off each bill, anyone know why this may be? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Jkharris

Ah I see, I misunderstood it, I thought it was after your first year, each month you get an additional $1 off, and then after the second year, you get $2 extra off each month. (so say after the 2nd year and 1 month, you'd be saving $14/month) but I guess that would be bad business haha. Thanks!

randalp

In order to recieve $2.00 of loyalty bonus, you need to be a member for 2 years. You must be in service this entire time as well. If you go inactive for a month, it will reset. 

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Each year you are with PM you get $1 reward per month, so you will get your next reward increase at 24 months. Cheers

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you on a 30 day plan ? If so it is $1 after 12 months and does not change until after 2 years.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jkharris, you should switch to $2 in loyalty rewards after completing 2 full years, that is 365 days x 2.  So, it would take 25 x 30 day periods to reach that point or 24 renewals not counting the initial activation as a renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.