Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Loyalty Rewards Cap?

Hello everyone, 

Is there a cap on the loyalty rewards?

I was told after the fifth year the loyalty rewards will not continue to apply a 1 dollar deduction to my bill.

Is this true?  

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Loyalty Rewards Cap?

@_PAP wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I was told after the fifth year the loyalty rewards will not continue to apply a 1 dollar deduction to my bill.

Is this true?  

Limit is $5 on 30 day plan.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@_PAP wrote:

Hello everyone, 

Is this true?  

Limit is $5 on 30 day plan.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@_PAP yes, 5$ max for a 30-day plan.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

BBC3B71F-C4E8-45B1-A5D6-7D60B9BA7F6B.jpeg

Highlighted
Oracle

@_PAP wrote:

Hello everyone, 

Is this true?  

Partially right the max you can earn is $5/30 days but that maximum will continue to be taken off of your bill for as long as you are with PM.  The loyalty reward does not stop being deducted from your bill.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it’s all in “the Wording”.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

With the Loyalty rewards capped after 5Yrs with them, the other rewards still are possible.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Total Rewards are apparently capped at a maximum of $132 per 30-day cycle (or $137 for Oracles), well in excess of PM's highest-cost plan.

$2 AutoPay, $5 for Loyalty, $110 for Referrals, $15 for Community (or $20 for Oracle).

You can stay with PM longer than 5 years and/or you can get more than 110 referrals (in theory, anyways) then collect the maximum Rewards for each, but these Reward values would not increase beyond their maxima.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Korth wrote:

Total Rewards are apparently capped at a maximum of $132 per 30-day cycle (or $137 for Oracles), well in excess of PM's highest-cost plan.

$2 AutoPay, $5 for Loyalty, $110 for Referrals, $15 for Community (or $20 for Oracle).

You can stay with PM longer than 5 years and/or you can get more than 110 referrals (in theory, anyways) then collect the maximum Rewards for each, but these Reward values would not increase beyond their maxima.

The $110 for refer-a-friend rewards on a 30-day plan isn't a guess. It has been completely confirmed by Public Mobile. The system has never been able to pay out more than $110 for a 30-day plan for those referrals. It used to be that Public Mobile would manually credit the extra credits on top of those 110 referrals if a request was made, but moderators will no longer do that. Please note that the refer-a-friend credit limit for a 90-day plan is different and is less than 3 times that $110.

As for Community rewards, it's actually possible to have $15 or $20 applied for that reward during a renewal. This is because renewal dates change. This is especially true if your renewals are happening close to the time that this reward is usually given out. Another factor is how the rewards aren't always allocated on the same day of each month.  If  the Community rewards are given out too late for a recent renewal but the rewards for the next month are given in time for the next, a member could possibly get Community rewards for both months applied to one renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.