cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Loyalty Reward

I started on a 30-day plan, then switched immediately on the next renewal to a 90-day plan.  I didn't see my first loyalty reward applied until the 5th cycle at 90-day.  So, I got it at the same time everyone else does but did a 30-day cycle to begin.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

This all seems logical to me. At the time of the 13th payment you are still 5 days away from the 1 year anniversary. The reward should then show up and be applied in your 14th 30 day plan payment. The good news is year 2, 3, 4 & 5 Loyalty rewards will likely appear on every 12th renewal afterwards as we’ve built up a reserve of “extra days” with the first Loyalty credit arriving what... 25 days late. Just my guess though, my 1st anniversary will be in early December this year.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Off topic but... there is no way to go back and do spelling corrections here, correct? Only moderators maybe? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Off topic but... there is no way to go back and do spelling corrections here, correct? Only moderators maybe? 

Yes you can...with the 3 dots in your message..right up..Smiley Wink I used them often.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

As Lieux said...those 3 dots in the upper right of your post. Edit Reply.

Edit: see...:) but be aware of doing several fast edits one after the other as the post could just disappear.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hah.. editing works! I have no idea how many typos slip by even with scanning what I wrote just before posting. But I thought I had checked for “edit” at the 3 dots before too. Thanks for the help. 

Terry

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Just to add to what everyone else has already surmised, my experience is I activated with PM in late April/2018, and I believe I saw the loyalty reward before the April payment, but it actually wasn't applied against my payment until May. 

On another note I still seem to be getting a referral for an account that was only used temporarily and is past the 90 day non-payment.  Not sure if I'm supposed to alert PM about it or not though.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping 

My update: I renewed. I got the $1 Loyalty reward. All good.

My chronology: Saw loyalty reward in rewards. Renewed after that. No loyalty. Actual anniversary passed. Renewed. Got loyalty.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thanks again for your input everyone.

After my 12th renewal(13th payment), my loyalty reward showed up on my account.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

Thanks again for your input everyone.

After my 12th renewal(13th payment), my loyalty reward showed up on my account.  

Sorry to dig up my old thread to provide an update and another data point.

I activated an account last year on 27 June 2019.  Today is the renewal day(12th renewal, 13th payment). 

I was checking this account yesterday night around 10 PM MT = mid-night ET.  $1 loyalty reward was added to this account.  But the renewal was done without the loyalty reward.  This behaves exactly what @computergeek541 said on his post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Loyalty-Reward/m-p/375182/highlight/true#M823...