cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward

Jodes79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there somewhere that I can find when I signed with public mobile? I know my anniversary is coming up, I just don't know when! 

9 REPLIES 9

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your funny 🙂

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks good to know!!

Jodes79

awesome thanks for the tip!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jodes79 wrote:

Ah ok fantastic! I dot have any of the original correspondence for a year ish ago, so ill just wait and see when the reward gets applied! 

You can also look for the PIN in your texts. It could even be on your SIM. Unless you got it changed along the way.

You can also back-calculate things like the autopay reward if you've had it the whole time. If your total paid autopay shows like $22 then you're not there yet.

Jodes79

Ah ok fantastic! I dot have any of the original correspondence for a year ish ago, so ill just wait and see when the reward gets applied! 

Jodes79

Unfortunately I do not. I guess it brill be a surprise when I see it! Haha! 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jodes79 wrote:

Is there somewhere that I can find when I signed with public mobile? I know my anniversary is coming up, I just don't know when! 

@Jodes79 hello it says you created your community account 01/29/2020 if that was around the same time?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

There is nowhere on the self serve site to check for this. Look for old text messages or check your credit card bills from 1 year ago. Keep in mind that with 30 day plans your renewal at 361 days is 5 or 6 days before you have been here for 1 year. Thus everyone feels the reward has been missed but it will show up in your account under Loyalty just after that renewal and will be applied to the following renewal at your 391st day.

AE_Collector

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jodes79 wrote:

@Jodes79 hi do you have the old email for when you signed up?

Need Help? Let's chat.