cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Where can I find the date I started Public ?  Looking to see when I can expect my first loyalty reward.

ecowen

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

0. activate = full

Autopay (AP) reward appears when set, Refer a friend (RAF) reward appears when you refer, Community reward if earned appears early in a calendar month.

AP credit will be paid in almost immediately, RAF credit will be paid in within 3 days, promo credits will be paid in usually shortly before renewal.
1. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned depending on when account activated) - credits (initial AP if chosen at activation, referral if one used, promo credits like free month or amount off each month)
2. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
3. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
4. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
5. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
6. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
7. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
8. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
9. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
10. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
11. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long)
12. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned) - credits (promo amount off each month however long) - loyalty reward appears but not paid
13. renew - rewards (AP if set, RAF if any, Comm if earned, loyalty)

Once credits appear in Available Funds, Available Funds can be used towards add-ons before any renewal.

ecowen

Excellent!!  I'll try that and see if it matches what I found on my credit card statement.  

I'm eagerly anticipating my 1 year loyalty reward!!!

ecowen

@gblackma 

You can see 1 year of payments, not just 6 months. The drop down list on the left only goes up to 6 months (for some odd reason) but using the calendars on the right to select a start and stop date when requesting a payment history list allows for exactly 1 year. (Its all part of the PM experience!)

AE_Collector

@Luddite congrats big guy! 

@ecowen wrote:

No, but I signed up about a year ago.  My plan wasn't up and running till mid July.  So I'll just wait and see when the reward kicks in.

Ecowen

@ecowen Watch for your 1st anniversary button; the date is below it. 😎I

I've lost mine somehow but 2'nd anniversary button is date 03/03/2017. $5 reward just showed up. 😁

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ecowen

I was able to join the community a few months before activated my sim card.  I don't think it's possible to do that now.  It was helpful to join early and learn how things worked.

ecowen

ecowen

No, but I signed up about a year ago.  My plan wasn't up and running till mid July.  So I'll just wait and see when the reward kicks in.

Ecowen

@kselmak wrote:

@will13am 

It will actually happen on 13th renewal (14th cycle) as on 12th renewal op is only 360 days with pm and It should be 365.

@ecowen 

If you are on autopay since signing up check your reward page, if you made 26 already you can expect it the next cycle.

Otherwise search for the receipt of the first transcribed in the original email you signed up with

You are correct, my arithmetic was off.  I keep getting this mixed up.  

@will13am 

It will actually happen on 13th renewal (14th cycle) as on 12th renewal op is only 360 days with pm and It should be 365.

@ecowen 

If you are on autopay since signing up check your reward page, if you made 26 already you can expect it the next cycle.

Otherwise search for the receipt of the first transcribed in the original email you signed up with

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ecowen , if you an auto pay user, then count the autopay rewards.  Each $2 is one plan cycle.  You will get $1 loyalty on the 12th renewal/13 plan cycle.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

First Loyalty Reward is applied on your next renewal date after your anniversary date.

EDIT;

Loyalty Rewards are earned after staying with our Public Mobile service for over 1 year. After 12 months, you will receive $1 off each 30 day period. After 2 years, your Reward will increase to $2 off each 30 day period and will continue to increase by $1 up to year 5.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen  if you started less than 12 months ago, check your 6 12 month payment history in your self service account (use the date range). If earlier than that try your credit card statements. Stay safe. 

You joined the community on ‎03-22-2019 10:26 PM. So if you joined here after you activated your SIM card., then unless you suspended your account more than 60 days. You should already be receiving your 1 year $1 loyalty  reward.  Check in the rewards section of your self service account. 

If it isn't there, try scheduling a change on next renewal date to a another plan. Log out, log back in. If this doesn't work,  contact the moderators and ask them to look into it for you. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.Stay safe. Congrats on the 1year.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen hi did you happen to save your welcome email?

Need Help? Let's chat.