cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My plan was activated on 26 July 2018.  My loyalty reward is coming up in couple of months.

Since PM plans are in 30 days cycle, my aniversary date will be 5 days later than my 13th payment 21 July 2019. 

Will I get my first loyalty reward on my 13th payment on 21 July 2019?

19 REPLIES 19

popping

@popping wrote:

Thanks again for your input everyone.

After my 12th renewal(13th payment), my loyalty reward showed up on my account.  

Sorry to dig up my old thread to provide an update and another data point.

I activated an account last year on 27 June 2019.  Today is the renewal day(12th renewal, 13th payment). 

I was checking this account yesterday night around 10 PM MT = mid-night ET.  $1 loyalty reward was added to this account.  But the renewal was done without the loyalty reward.  This behaves exactly what @computergeek541 said on his post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Loyalty-Reward/m-p/375182/highlight/true#M823...

popping

Thanks again for your input everyone.

After my 12th renewal(13th payment), my loyalty reward showed up on my account.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping 

My update: I renewed. I got the $1 Loyalty reward. All good.

My chronology: Saw loyalty reward in rewards. Renewed after that. No loyalty. Actual anniversary passed. Renewed. Got loyalty.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Just to add to what everyone else has already surmised, my experience is I activated with PM in late April/2018, and I believe I saw the loyalty reward before the April payment, but it actually wasn't applied against my payment until May. 

On another note I still seem to be getting a referral for an account that was only used temporarily and is past the 90 day non-payment.  Not sure if I'm supposed to alert PM about it or not though.

Hah.. editing works! I have no idea how many typos slip by even with scanning what I wrote just before posting. But I thought I had checked for “edit” at the 3 dots before too. Thanks for the help. 

Terry

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Off topic but... there is no way to go back and do spelling corrections here, correct? Only moderators maybe? 

As Lieux said...those 3 dots in the upper right of your post. Edit Reply.

Edit: see...:) but be aware of doing several fast edits one after the other as the post could just disappear.

@AE_Collector wrote:

Off topic but... there is no way to go back and do spelling corrections here, correct? Only moderators maybe? 

Yes you can...with the 3 dots in your message..right up..Smiley Wink I used them often.

This all seems logical to me. At the time of the 13th payment you are still 5 days away from the 1 year anniversary. The reward should then show up and be applied in your 14th 30 day plan payment. The good news is year 2, 3, 4 & 5 Loyalty rewards will likely appear on every 12th renewal afterwards as we’ve built up a reserve of “extra days” with the first Loyalty credit arriving what... 25 days late. Just my guess though, my 1st anniversary will be in early December this year.

I started on a 30-day plan, then switched immediately on the next renewal to a 90-day plan.  I didn't see my first loyalty reward applied until the 5th cycle at 90-day.  So, I got it at the same time everyone else does but did a 30-day cycle to begin.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amasood wrote:

I am pretty sure you will get your reward on your first payment because as soon as you have reward on your account, it should count on your bill. 

I would have thought so too but I DID see the reward technically before my actual anniversary and it didn't get added in at renewal in early May which is technically before my actual anniversary. So I'm waiting to see if it will appear soon in early June as being after my actual anniversary.

@kselmak: See above.

@computergeek541: See above. So I guess that's when I'll see it.

@popping: So I suspect computergeek541 and will13am have your answer. After.

But we'll see.

@will13am wrote:

I don't know if 90 day plans are different.  I found that I did not get any loyalty reward until the renewal after the anniversary.  It was renewal #5 when I saw the first loyalty reward.  The way I see it, it is no big deal because I will have banked enough time from that one delayed loyalty reward cycle to cover for years 2-5.

For me, the first loyalty reward showed the rewards section just shy of the one year mark (90 day Fall Promo plan).  It got added only after the that renewal.  So while you can see it as a listed reward, it doesn't save you any money until the next time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't know if 90 day plans are different.  I found that I did not get any loyalty reward until the renewal after the anniversary.  It was renewal #5 when I saw the first loyalty reward.  The way I see it, it is no big deal because I will have banked enough time from that one delayed loyalty reward cycle to cover for years 2-5.

@popping wrote:

My plan was activated on 26 July 2018.  My loyalty reward is coming up in couple of months.

Since PM plans are in 30 days cycle, my aniversary date will be 5 days later than my 13th payment 21 July 2019. 

The loyalty reward will show up in your account as soon as that renewal is complete, even though you are just short of a year.  However, that $1 will not be converted to usable balance until the following renewal.  

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

Interesting question for another yearling.

I started here in mid-May of last year. Always on 30 day terms. My renewal is inching up but is still in early double digits.

I got the 1 year loyalty reward in my rewards area before this recent renewal. I didn't get it converted to Available Funds like the other rewards. So now coming up to the real post-anniversary renewal in early June...if I don't get it then I'll have something to say to the mods.

So we'll see.

Hi @Anonymous 

Does it mean you didn't get it for the 13th payment?

Thanks

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am pretty sure you will get your reward on your first payment because as soon as you have reward on your account, it should count on your bill. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NancyJ wrote:

@Anonymous  @popping 

Your loyalty rewards will show up on your Rewards column along with any other rewards you are entiltled to. Those amounts are deducted from your amount owing

This is your plan cost minus Rewards"

If you have a $25 plan, your $1 loyalty reward will be deducted from that amount giving you a $24 amount owing.

Yes. Thank you @NancyJ. We've both been very active in this community for our year here. But your post will be helpful for other readers.

NancyJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous  @popping 

Your loyalty rewards will show up on your Rewards column along with any other rewards you are entiltled to. Those amounts are deducted from your amount owing

This is your plan cost minus Rewards"

If you have a $25 plan, your $1 loyalty reward will be deducted from that amount giving you a $24 amount owing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

Interesting question for another yearling.

I started here in mid-May of last year. Always on 30 day terms. My renewal is inching up but is still in early double digits.

I got the 1 year loyalty reward in my rewards area before this recent renewal. I didn't get it converted to Available Funds like the other rewards. So now coming up to the real post-anniversary renewal in early June...if I don't get it then I'll have something to say to the mods.

So we'll see.

Need Help? Let's chat.