cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward Issue

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When will the loyalty reward issue be fixed? My reward is supposed to be $3 but it was stuck at $2. Now it says $0. I messaged 4 different moderators and they all started a ticket for me, and it still isn't resolved yet. They said it will take 10 days but it's been over 30 days... 

7 REPLIES 7

@dabr 

Thanks. It is always nice to know the full story so we can learn from the post. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@CalvinW wrote:

When will the loyalty reward issue be fixed? My reward is supposed to be $3 but it was stuck at $2. Now it says $0. I messaged 4 different moderators and they all started a ticket for me, and it still isn't resolved yet. They said it will take 10 days but it's been over 30 days... 

Are you saying you had 3 referrals = $3?

Or is it auto-pay, community or loyalty?

Does your account still reflect the rewards and $3 value?

Have you reviewed your payment transactions? 

@LurganIeUk  IIRC, I believe OP is asking about his $1/year loyalty reward.   OP has been with PM for 3 years and should be now receiving $3 per 30 day renewal cycle and it looks like there's some glitch which is not giving him the correct reward.  It does happen occasionally and moderators have to manually apply the missing rewards.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW wrote:

Are you saying you had 3 referrals = $3?

Or is it auto-pay, community or loyalty?

Does your account still reflect the rewards and $3 value?

Have you reviewed your payment transactions? 

Ammmy2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! Did you try to set up auto payment? You will see how much you owe after all your rewards? Do you see correct amount? If not, it is probably technical issue. And unfortunately, you have to wait until it will be fixed. 

@CalvinW 

Unfortunately, only moderators can fix reward issues. If you have not heard back, you may need to contact moderator again. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@CalvinW Have you tried the workaround? Change your plan to any other plan and have it change on the next renewal date. Then see if the loyalty rewards adjusted. If yes, cancel the plan change. If not, cancel the plan change and wait for mod to do their magic.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@CalvinW what was the loyalty reward credit for your last cycle? Thanks. 

@CalvinW wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.