cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward - $1 instead of $2

ac2000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

In my rewards, it says I should get $2 for Loyalty Reward. However, I only see $1 being deducted from my bill. Can someone please help?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@ac2000 wrote:

In my rewards, it says I should get $2 for Loyalty Reward. However, I only see $1 being deducted from my bill. Can someone please help?

The Self-Serve summary shows your current level of Rewards. Applied the next time you buy a pre-paid 30-day billing cycle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@khanzube : On the renewal before your annual you will see the loyalty increment up. Then it will be there for the renewal after your annual.

khanzube
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So basically, does the reward apply in the next month after the 2 year anniversary?

Thanks 

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@ac2000 wrote:

The overview page shows the rewards that will be credited for your NEXT renewal. Transaction history shows what was applied on your PREVIOUS renewals.

My guess is you just entered your 2nd year, and your NEXT renewal will be the first with a $2 loyalty reward. Check out your transaction history after your next renewal to confirm.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ac2000 : Did it just flip over to $2 loyalty moments after your last renewal? If so, then you won't get the $2 until your next renewal.

If you've been seeing $2 for a while then you'll need to contact the moderators.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@ac2000 wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

If you are logged into your account.....is there somewhere that is says you have a $2 loyalty reward? If yes can you show us?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ac2000 wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

@ac2000 Your Community account was created on 04-09-2017.

Did you activate your Public Mobile account and phone number at the same time, as well as not had any suspended periods? If so, that would nearly be $4 Loyalty.

But maybe you ported out and came back, which may be likely.

What was the date of your current activation?

And remember suspended status affects (or pushes back) your loyalty date.

IF you know for sure your Loyalty Reward is off, then only Moderators can adjust/correct it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ac2000 

When is your exact 2 year loyalty date?  It will take about extra month to show up in your account.  

Also, if your account was suspended for prolonged period, that would delay your loyalty reward also.  

Need Help? Let's chat.