cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Loyalty Pays

The last time that the loyalty program was updated in 2015!!!!

A lot has changed in the last 2 years. I am surprised that the cash back hasn't been raised yet

Who can earn Rewards?
Only Public Mobile customers (i) on Rewards eligible plans, and (ii) who have active accounts in good standing:

Rate Plan eligibility:
All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015 are eligible for Rewards except for the 10-day plans that are not eligible for Rewards. Plans offered during between May 9, 2014 and January 27, 2015 are no longer in market and not eligible for Rewards.
Customer status eligibility:
Your account must be active and in good standing in order to earn Rewards. This means that your account cannot be in suspended (due to non-payment or if you suspended your service yourself due to lost or stolen phone) or deactivated status. For example, if you receive your Rewards and then go into expired status immediately after because you did not make a payment on time, you will not be able to use your Rewards. The Rewards can only be used once you add sufficient funds to your account to pay for you plan and become active again.

hey guys great service been with the company since 2012 december but my loyalty plan hasnt kicked in...can you check please

Mayor / Maire

Hey @aaronsanto,

You have to be on a rewards eligible plan to benefit from any rewards, including the loyalty reward.  If you are still on one of the legacy plans from 2012, you will not get any rewards.

If you change to one of the current plans, then your will become eligible for rewards.  Loyalty rewards will apply from the time it was introduced.. so your years with PM will count for loyalty rewards if you changed plans.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How will I know if the loyalty reward has been applied? I should be at 1 year on my next cycle - will it show up on that cycle or the one following? I started in October, so will I get the reward starting in October of this year?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Currently it says 0$ credit under my account for loyalty

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The thread says you will receive your loyalty rewards one year after you signed up.  So you will not see anything until then at the soonest.  If you started service October 15th, you will see nothing until at least October 15th.  Because 365 does not devide perfectly by 30 or 90, you will likely have already renewed and the reward would likely go towards your next renewal.  I am also coming up on my first year around the same time, so I do not know for sure, but from everything I have read this is how I would assume it would work.

Mayor / Maire

Hey @zmawani, the loyalty reward category will show $3 on your first renewal after 1 year with PM.  

My 2 year anniversary just passed 2 weeks ago and my loyalty reward is now showing $6.  

I never get my Loyalty reward, I am with this company since more than 4 years.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Like you said you been with this company for 4 years. The loyalty pay is for those not with the grandfather plan. If you want loyalty pays you would need to switch to the newer plans