cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Loyalty Pays

@Vickel SaskTel is government owned and as such it is being subsidized by tax payers in the province. 

They have been talking for months about selling out, laying people off, or raising the taxes

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/referendum-possible-on-selling-sasktel-premier-1.3973594

Manitoba has some of the best prices cross Canada with only 3 real players in the market (Bell already owns MTS)

Ontario also has TBayTel and Freedom as 5 real carriers

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a way to know the date I joined in with Public mobile so I can know the exact reward I'm eligible?

@MonsieurX wrote:

Is there a way to know the date I joined in with Public mobile so I can know the exact reward I'm eligible?

If you still have access to it, Public Mobile would have sent you an e-mail message within a few minutes that your account was activated.

I'm currently with a legacy plan so I don't have the rebate applied currently and can't seem to find that information anywhere in my account.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you cannot find the emails, you could PM the moderators with your account number and ask.  They should have access to that information.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

since you have your plan for 3 yrs so you have had your plan before the switch. the rewards such as loyalty referral and community only applies to those who join after Jan 29 2015. if you want you can switch your plan to the new plans so you can quality for rewards but you won't be able to go back to your old plan and you will lose customer care
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To clarify: the loyalty reward can only be applied to the new plans, but it is calculated since the day you joined PM.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on a 90 day plan and just renewed for the third time. Will I get my first loyalty discount on the fifth or sixth renewal??
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Michael6,

The first renewal after 12 months is when your loyalty reward will kick in. Thats technically 4 plan cycles + 5 days. 

However, PM showed a bit of generosity and the loyalty reward showed up on the 5th renewal for one of my account.  PM rounded up and gave the loyalty reward 5 days early.  Look out for $3 Loyalty Reward in self-serve under "My Rewards" by clicking the small arrow to the left to view details.  

The last time that the loyalty program was updated in 2015!!!!

A lot has changed in the last 2 years. I am surprised that the cash back hasn't been raised yet