cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Loyalty Pays

78Lauragreen wrote:
I have been with public movie since before the switch over and just changed my plan to an eligible 90 day plan, since my account was activated before the date do I now receive the rewards or do I receive them after the first year on the plan?

Also interested to know!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Loyalty Rewards is $1/month starting on your second bill cycle (you have to pay the full price on your first bill). I think Public Mobile only considers you the Loyalty Rewards the moment when you switch to their new plans. I was with Public Mobile for over a year before Telus bought them out and introduced the new plans. I'm with Public Mobile for over 2 years now but my Loyalty Rewards is only $1/month because I gave up my old grandfathered plan ($25/month voice & text only plan) for one of the new 90 day plans less than a year ago.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On your second year with one of the new plans, you will save $2/month instead of $1/month on your first year
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think it is very generous of PM to allow users on grandfathered plans to accumulate tenure. Very welcome surprise to see that my mother's PM account (which I pay for) automatically qualified for a $2/month discount when I switched her to the current 90-day 12GB promotional plan. She was previously on a $19 province-wide talk plan so, combined with the autopay discount, for $17/month extra, she gains text and a monthly average of 4GB of LTE data. Not a bad deal at all!
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $25 Canada-wide Talk + Text plan since, March 2012. How do I receive my loyalty rewards?

Mayor / Maire

sonimurtaza wrote:

I have a $25 Canada-wide Talk + Text plan since, March 2012. How do I receive my loyalty rewards?

@sonimurtaza legacy plans are not reward eligible

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm customer since three years I got nothing any reward ... I'm thinking to change my service going back to join Fido at least they give me more data in the same amount and good service
Mayor / Maire

@ftasouls I dont think Fido or any other company can actually give any better offer then the latest promotion, a lot of people with grandfathered plans moved for a reason,well at least not in Ontario

Ya I know in ontario we get gouged hard my brother got 15GB 85 buck a month plan in Saskatchewan and even got a discounted phone in the deal. How does that make sense when Saskatchewan is spread out in terms of population if anything Ontario should be cheaper.

@jaswest2754

Saskatchewan has competition from a 4th provider Sasktel.

In Ontario we only have Bell Rogers and Telus.