cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Loyalty Pays

The old pm is not really the same as the new pm. The lack of unlimited data sucks, but the rest is great. We earn rewards for just about anything
Mayor / Maire

Old PM may have led us to the present, But New PM is our Undiscovered Country as well as the Future

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does the discount take place before or after tax?

Mayor / Maire

@PublicEcho This question of yours was already responded to in the other thread by a senior community member, and you acknowledged this response as well. By double-posting this question to another thread, you are:

(1) Violating community norms by spamming.

(2) Being disrespectful to community members who are already assisting you on the other thread and have already given you a valid response, which you have chosen to ignore instead.

Please be sure to refrain from engaging in such behaviour again.

Mayor / Maire

Hey @PublicEcho,

The discount takes place before taxes.  Your amount owed is calculated after subtracting the discounts, and then tax is calculated on that final amount.

Also, please pay attention to @7789849803's post above.  Thanks. 

Mayor / Maire

Thank you, @imm1304.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope stay for five more years so that get the $15 discount.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any tips or guides to get referalls? 

Mayor / Maire

@TechMobile wrote:

Any tips or guides to get referalls? 

Laugh every time a Wind fanboy has no service and you do (alternatively laugh at how much faster your data is)

Public's biggest downfall is noone knows about them (even before Telus bought them)

Most people who try them will stay 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with public movie since before the switch over and just changed my plan to an eligible 90 day plan, since my account was activated before the date do I now receive the rewards or do I receive them after the first year on the plan?