cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Loyalty Pays

I feel that even with the switching years ago to a plan and purchasing a phone through Public Mobile under Telus was a sham.  We also had to pay the extra in order to have the Customer Service in the plan.  Along with that when we needed to use customer service a voice message came up that a charge of $5 could be added to your account for each use.

So, in reality we get stuck on the same plan which doesn't reward us anything.  I have the US messaging and that is not included in any of the new plans.  I will stick out with PM only for the fact that I have not had issues with the service that has been provided.  I just wish that out of anything that a value could be retroactive if there's options for it to collect rewards now.  I have been a customer since 2013.  Almost 6 years in February. 

Oracle

@Snaggles all texting is now worldwide you can text Canadian, usa, and international numbers from within Canada.

If you proactivy switch to a current plan before march 17th you will be given $5 loyalty rewards as you have been with pm for a over 6 years. If you do not go anything you will just get i believe 3$ in loyalty rewards

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will recieve then monthly as money off your bill

Auto pay =$2 dollars of your monthly bill

loyalty=     $1 Dollar off your bill monthly depending how long you have been a customer. 1$ first year $2 second year etc up to a maximum of $5 off your monthly bill in your 5th year. I hope this helps answer your question, Have a nice day.

On auto pay you recieve a $2 credit. $2.00 off your monthly bill. Cheers

I forgot to mention you will also recieve $1.00 off your monthly bill for every customer you refer for as long as they stay with public. You will also each earn a one time $10.00 credit. Being active in the community by helping others will also help you reap the rewards. Public Mobile's Facebook Page has an excellent breakdown of the rewards you can potentially earn, cheers

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i Love it Heart

Good Luck public mobile Heart

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the $15 plan 4 weeks ago.  A silly question.. so if I stay with Public Mobile for the next 15 years, will this mean that I will eventually accumulate $15 in loyalty rewards and pay $0/mth?  Or will they eventually increase the monthly rate (to account for inflation) and offset these loyalty rewards.

Mayor / Maire

@elhota wrote:

I signed up for the $15 plan 4 weeks ago.  A silly question.. so if I stay with Public Mobile for the next 15 years, will this mean that I will eventually accumulate $15 in loyalty rewards and pay $0/mth?  Or will they eventually increase the monthly rate (to account for inflation) and offset these loyalty rewards.

Up to 5 years. So max $5 thereafter.

You will  recieve $1 a month off your bill for a maximum of  5 years equaling $5 a month off your bill in your fifth year. I hope this answers your question.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@S--S wrote:

i Love it Heart

Good Luck public mobile Heart

relevance? loyalty reward is a discount.