cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Loyalty Pays

@Canis  when you ported out your account closed and you lost any time served.  when you signed up again you began from the beginning. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your loyalty rewards do not carry foward.Once you closed your account you lost all the credits that went with it.I hope that answers your question.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As stated in the megathread, be sure that you are approved to recieve rewards to reduce your plan, After you have reduced your plan to 0$, you will be unable to recieve any more rewards. However it may be possible that you can "upgrade or add-on" to your plan and try and get it down to 0$ again. Smiley Happy

Exactly,make sure you have a plan with rewards,activate auto-pay,remain with Public five years and refer enough people to them,your bill will be $0.

Unfortunately if you have a long term break in your good standing the loyalty rewards will reset. Perhaps the mods can do something for you if it was for a brief period of time. Good luck!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there  who could help me with my account?  I've reached the four year mark back in September, yet I'm still only getting the three year upon renewal.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,your best option.would be to either ask Simon the chat bot or a moderator could look into the situation and solve it for you.

You can also get a breakdown of your account in the self serve option. I hope this answers your question,have a nice day.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@enivek wrote:

Hello there  who could help me with my account?  I've reached the four year mark back in September, yet I'm still only getting the three year upon renewal.

Thanks in advance.

Are you on a 90 days cycle?

What is your next renewal date?

You will get $4 loyalty reward on your next renewal date after your anniversary date.

Was your plan suspended a period of time?

If yes, you anniversary date will be extended to same number of days.