cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Bonus and How it works

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Alright since im new im going to ask many newb questions. Looking through the loyalty reward can someone please explain if I am correct or not. I have looked at the loyalty reward page, here are my questions:

This is what is stated on the page you can read it below. Now do you get $1.00 per month or is it cumulative? So $1.00 the first then the second you are getting $2.00 and so on? or is it just $1.00 every month for the entire year. Then year two $2.00 every month. then year three $3.00 dollars every month etc.

From the page description, you can also find the link below. 

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

chart it looks like 

here

4 REPLIES 4

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is what I love about PM....rewards for staying with them. You also can earn rewards with posting. If you refer some one and the they use your referal code, you get $1/month as long as they are a PM customer and the Person activating the sim gets $10.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm "or is it just $1.00 every month for the entire year. Then year two $2.00 every month. then year three $3.00 dollars every month etc." 

This is correct. The max loyalty reward is $5/30 days after 5 years.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm , after one full year (365 days), the next renewal will receive $1 in loyalty reward.  Another dollar is earned after another full year.  The loyalty reward maxes out at $5.  Note that it takes 13 plan cycles to get the first loyalty reward.  After that, each additional reward level is 12 renewals apart.  

Need Help? Let's chat.