cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost refer a friend rewards!

mrgriz19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every since this hicup with people losing there accounts/autopay not renewing automatically , i have lost my refer a friend rewards.  Not sure how to go about getting this fixed and my rewards applied.

Thanks for any help.

5 REPLIES 5

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mrgriz19 wrote:

Every since this hicup with people losing there accounts/autopay not renewing automatically , i have lost my refer a friend rewards.  Not sure how to go about getting this fixed and my rewards applied.

Thanks for any help.

Withe regards to you having lost your "refer a Friend" reward ----You will only get this reward as long as your friend maintains his/her active account --- perhaps your friend hasen't renewed their  account

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mrgriz19    you need send a private message to MOD with your Public Mobile phone # and also the numbers you referred to Public Mobile.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@mrgriz19 

Wait a day or two, rewards will usually resume once other client made payment

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Normally the referrals come back once the accounts are back in active status.  It doesn't hurt to get the moderators to follow up. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mrgriz19 wrote:

Thanks for any help.

You need to contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.