cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost refer a friend reward

king_baby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My account and my wives were set to autopay, however, it did not work and we lost service. I manually payed to start the account and the autopay reward is still there. The referral rewards are gone though. Is there a way to get these back? 

4 REPLIES 4

If all your wives plans are still active, you should message the moderators. I had the same thing happen and only they could fix it. Good luck.

king_baby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost the reward because my other phone account didn't auto-pay. Once topped up, the reward was not there.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@king_baby, if the people that you refer leave this service, you lose the reward.  Nothing you can do about that. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@king_baby wrote:

Hi

My account and my wives were set to autopay, however, it did not work and we lost service. I manually payed to start the account and the autopay reward is still there. The referral rewards are gone though. Is there a way to get these back? 

I had this happen but when the person reactivated their line my referral reward came back as well because I got a text. Are both line active now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.