cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost refer-a-friend reward for no reason

Almighty1337
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had 2 referrals, one changed company and the other is still very much active and paid her 3 months bill not long ago.

what gives ?

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that sucks! hopefully they will follow up!

Almighty1337
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My problem still isn’t fixed, got very nice service from moderator MarieHelene, nothing bad to say about that, its the upper level, its been two weeks now and even tho they acknowledged that I should have a referral, nothing has been done about it.. if it wasnt for the 120$/3 months 12gb, I would have gone with bell, where they support Apple watch and Apple’s Visual Voicemail ... this is getting ridiculus.

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same thing is happening to me right now. "I SIGNED" up my second number that my wife uses and referred my first number. My referral bonus tab says $18 bucks on it right now but yet my account has never ever seen a dime of referral credit.

I'm in the middle of disputing it right now through private message and this has been like pulling teeth. I just keep getting the "no there's no referral on your account, please next time make sure your next friend mentions your number when they sign up." Like I'll ever refer PM to anyone ever again??

I'm telling you this right now that "if" this is the customer service quality we are getting here I'm not sticking around loyalty rewards or not. I'll be heading back to the QC plan cause I was going to add Canada wide calling with these new rate plans anyway but why bother now.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Almighty1337, the referral system is quite leaky so to speak.  I have had lots of problems with lost referrals that are still on this service.  As @SD08 suggests, message the moderator team and they restore the lost referrals. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number and your friend's phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.