cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my rewards

STUCCOPRO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So this month I switched my plan a few days after my auto renewal date and lost my $6 credit I get every month. Was this a glitch or is that just the way it is? To be clear I had insufficient funds on the renewal date so I was workout a phone  for 2 days. The credit showed on my original bill but as soon as I changed the renewal date I lost it and had to pay the full amount. I was a little cheesed because in the end I didnt save very much and have nowhere near the minutes or data I've with the bonuses.

2 REPLIES 2

@computergeek541 wrote:

My understand leads me to say that missing the payment invalidated the rewards for that 30 day period. The rewards will return for the next renewal.

Hmm... I wonder if this was a thing... I had also switched plans, set to happen on my renewal date, and the credits did not show up. Mods applied it manually afterwards, but I wonder if this was the technical cause.

@STUCCOPRO wrote:

So this month I switched my plan a few days after my auto renewal date and lost my $6 credit I get every month. Was this a glitch or is that just the way it is? To be clear I had insufficient funds on the renewal date so I was workout a phone  for 2 days. The credit showed on my original bill but as soon as I changed the renewal date I lost it and had to pay the full amount. I was a little cheesed because in the end I didnt save very much and have nowhere near the minutes or data I've with the bonuses.

My understanding leads me to say that missing the payment invalidated the rewards for that 30 day period. The rewards will return for the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.