cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my refer a friend rewards

lemelinb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I seem to have lost my refer-a-friend rewards. I got 3 texts the other day from PM saying my reward will be less due to a friends account inactivity and then 3 texts saying congratulations on successfully refering a friend. I'm on the $120/90 day plan and have been for over a year. My girlfriend has been as well so I should have at least $12 from her, plus I had $6 another friend referred, but am not sure if they are still with PM, so that might explain the texts. 

Right now in my account it says I only have $6 for refer a friend, which makes sense for the friend who I'm unsure about. So I guess PM unlinked my first referral. I also have a $3 loyalty reward and the autopay reward.

My last bill was $118.65, so looks like I lost the rewards a while ago and wasn't notified. Not sure how to go about fixing this.

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just for some added confusion you might have had some ghost referrals which were adjusted.  I know some people who referred 1 person but are actually getting 3$/month reward.

lemelinb

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It's a common issue. You can log into selfserve  and look at your rewards and see what numbers are still allocated to you.

You should only get1$/ month so $3/90 days.

As mentioned above contact the mods with the missing numbers and they will look after you.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lemelinb, $6 refer a friend is correct 2 referrals $1/month X3 months =$6 referral reward.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ok if you have two referrals, send a PM to the mods and tell them. You will need to provide them with the 2 referral numbers and tell them they are still with PM.

lemelinb

@Raven_Jet wrote:

So do you know 100% exactly how many friends are still referred by you?  In order to get the right number verified you need to know for certain before contacting mods.

I just verified that they are both still with PM

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So do you know 100% exactly how many friends are still referred by you?  In order to get the right number verified you need to know for certain before contacting mods.

Need Help? Let's chat.