cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost a friend on Refer-a-friend reward.

J5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I have refered a friend and everything was well for months but recently I received a text from PM saying a friends account was inactive and the rewards will be less on the next payment. My friend just forgot to apply funds for a day but is now fully active again. 

How do I get this refer a friend back? 

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @J5,

Thank you for raising concern with us!

If you still require any assistance, or the numbers still don't appear on your account, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. I'll take the necessary measures to make it right 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just send the mods a PM with your phone number and your friend's number.  They'll be able to fix it up for you.  It's just another one of PM's quirky little bugs.

J5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah it was just a late payment by like a day! But I still can't see their number back on my list of friends I've referred. 

It's been almost a week now I think! 

echf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM once send me a text said you lost a friend referral but I didn't. @Dave_M should fix it! 

@Luddite
👍 Absolutely right
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
If it's reactivated I don't know if public mobile let you use your friend as s refer try sending a private msg to mod hopefully they will look after you

In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Your friend number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

@Samianauman It would be more helpful to folks looking for help to taylor your standard message when possible. For example, in this situation the customer has an active account so their email address, SIM card number, and the moderator hours is redundant information. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

If it was just a late payment, I'm sure it will be fine within a day or two.  Systems for PM seem to run on a daily basis, rather than immediate when it's account related.

Give it 24-48 hours, and if it's still a problem, I'd ask.

Plesae note however, unless things have changed, mods CANNOT add a friend referal after they have been activated.  It must be successfully completed at signup, as they have no ability to manually adjust.  I know this from personal experience, in October 2016.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As @Samianauman has said, the only way is for a mod to look into your account and add this back. Be sure to include the phone number of the person you referred in your message!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If it's reactivated I don't know if public mobile let you use your friend as s refer try sending a private msg to mod hopefully they will look after you

In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Your friend number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.