cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Reward Balance of $2 (Auto Pay Reward)

bhavindave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I had registered for auto pay earlier and also payment processed. There was a balance of $2 in Auto Pay Rewards. 

However, I received an email from public mobile to replace the Credit Card on File since it had expiry of current month.

I replaced the card, however, lost my auto pay reward balance of $2 and now it shows $0.

Request to kindly do the needful and restore the balance. 

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

3 REPLIES 3

@darlicious wrote:

First please use the edit 3 dots top right and remove your phone number. This is a public forum you need to keep your number private. The Auto pay reward will reappear on your account in the next 48 hours normally. It will appear before your next renewal. If not by 4 days before renewal then contact the moderators via Simon (?) And submit tkt.

@bhavindave  In future rather than using manage Auto pay to update credit card info. Go to payments. Scroll down to bottom . Click on manage cards. Two choices: Remove card and Replace card. Choose Replace. Enter new card details. This will automatically update Auto pay without affecting your rewards.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

First please use the edit 3 dots top right and remove your phone number. This is a public forum you need to keep your number private. The Auto pay reward will reappear on your account in the next 48 hours normally. It will appear before your next renewal. If not by 4 days before renewal then contact the moderators via Simon (?) And submit tkt.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@bhavindave wrote:

Hello,

I had registered for auto pay earlier and also payment processed. There was a balance of $2 in Auto Pay Rewards. 

However, I received an email from public mobile to replace the Credit Card on File since it had expiry of current month.

I replaced the card, however, lost my auto pay reward balance of $2 and now it shows $0.

Request to kindly do the needful and restore the balance. 

Mobile # 6xxxx

Regards,

Bhavin

You need to remove your phone number by clicking on the 3 dots top right of your post.  You're on a public forum so never a good idea to share personal information.

You can contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

only moderators have access to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.