cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Losing lots of referrals

@LurganIeUk 

My grumpy neighbour and my account with his referral renew on the same day ( not at first but when i had a renewal that took 24 hours to complete my renewal day moved one day forward). I think I have narrowed down that when he doesn't have a balance to cover his renewal and it resorts to autopay are the renewals that I lose the reward despite it showing active directly before and after my renewal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Perhaps you can test my theory with your referral? I will test on my next renewal once I explain to the old guy why he owes me for a voucher!

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious I think your theory is correct. when rewards are applied their account is in limbo because of the renewal and I don't receive the credit. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I am now unhappy 😞

I just checked the account. 7 phone numbers and $6. 

Is this a new referral glitch??? Does this happen when a referral is in "expired" mode?

If the latter is correct or something like it...I will never get my full rewards every 30 days. 

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

I remember receiving the credit when they first joined right before my renewal since they activated at noon, but since then I've always been missing $1. 

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems a lot of people are missing. I only ever had 1 referral and never received anything 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Maybe messaging the moderators just before renewal with a message from your friend might be enough for them too reimburse you for your missing rewards.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

not making that mistake again...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Oh right.....

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

how did you get 22 referrals?! thats amazing. 

It sucks that you lost almost half, maybe some people switched over to rogers with their crazy offer. 45$ for 25gb of data

Need Help? Let's chat.