cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing a Referral (But none of my referred friends are leaving PM?)

Chri5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As the title says, I was texted that one of my referrals is cancelling but I double checked with the 3 people that I referred and they are not leaving public mobile.

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chri5

bet bet is to track your referals and to cross referece with the ones that re shown in your selfserve.

once you find the missing numbers private message teh mods with those numbers and your number.  they will adjust it.

Chri5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I suppose I'll wait a few days for them to get to his post then instead of messaging them directly. Should allow for some time for the mods to sort out all the newcomers from freedom mobile.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Seems to be a common issue with the referral system.  I have "lost" many referrals over the past few months.  The referrals I got for the current promo either never got into the system or were lost right away.  The text messages for lost referrals is not always accurate, you don't get one text for each referral lost.  It's a bit of a mess.  I would suggest waiting a few days for the promo to expire and a chance for the moderator team to catch their breath before asking for referral credit fixes. 

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Contact mod if you know refferal still with pm. Maybe they didn't top up their account causing this issue.

mod assistance
Send your email address
Phone number
Explanation of issues

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Hopefully they will get back to you soon. Thx
Need Help? Let's chat.