cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Reward Levels

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

Hi Everyone,

I just started last week and I am super excited about PM's concept of community involvement. 

This is my first time participating in such a forum so if it seems like I am stumbling around it is because I am....LOL

Anyways, my question is, is there a list of the different levels and the requirements to achieve those levels.

Not a big concern, i was just curious.

Cheers

10 REPLIES 10

@dna2016 wrote:

Anyways, in terms of getting credits by contributing within the forum, I suggest you just participate and provide as much support and great advice as you can.  It's not about trying to reply 100 times and then stop and then expect to get $XX off.  I

completely agreed

Anyone should feel to post a message if they feel they have something to add to the conversation. Posting 100 times can sometimes help (community reward-wise) because it means that more people might see one of your messages, but if someone is going to post useless responses just to say "hi" or a message that doesn't even relate to the topc, people will see right through it (and probably won't bravo the post).  There's also times when you can legitimately try to help, post 20 messages about something but not recieve a single bravo.  But then unexpectedly, posting a single message will yield you 10 bravos out of nowhere, especially if it's about a popular topic or if other users liked the message that you posted.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @krazykiwi

Welcome to PM, glad to see you're super excited, and what's even better is you started at the right time, because they now brought back the $25 referral bonus.  

Anyways, in terms of getting credits by contributing within the forum, I suggest you just participate and provide as much support and great advice as you can.  It's not about trying to reply 100 times and then stop and then expect to get $XX off.  I don't take that approach, I just see what's being said and what's being asked by our fellow community members, and try my best to provide a useful response.  If there's anything I would like to know about PM as well as the industry, or anything related to cell phones and cell phone companies, I think this is also an amazing forum to ask your questions.  You'd be surprised on the level of knowledge from the many forum members.  

So in my opinion, ask away, and respond as best you can and as often as you can, and you'll find this to not be a chore and you'll enjoy it, then you'll see your credits at the beginning of each month and be smiling Smiley LOL

@Jarvar  You will receive a badge the next month when they anouce the level people are on.  

You can click one of us to see how it looks like.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo

How does one know when they reach certain reward levels? Does it correspond to any of the badges?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@krazykiwi mayor great citizen etc do not have anything to do with reward levels they are forum titles and are based on how many posts solutions threads and time you have been  in the community.  the top level is mayor, the progression is automatic based on formulas in the litium forum software.

Oracles are a maually created level given to a select few and it gives them some additional powers namley to edit  and peoples threads.

Oracles were recenly given their own reward level to thank them for all the time they put into the forum

@austinhuang wrote:

They don't mean anyting, except Oracle (-$20/month cuz they support too much)

Thanks Austin, I did see the info on Oracle's but nothing else. Cool.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They don't mean anyting, except Oracle (-$20/month cuz they support too much)

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

Thanks, I have gone through that stuff. More specificly I was curious about the titles we all have, Great Citizen, oracle , etc. Is there a list of them and how they relate?

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

There is no standard in determining your contribution level. Quoting:

The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently.

They'll review your account 1st~6th every month.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@krazykiwi  best thing is to read teh Knowledge base articles. there is one specifically about rewards, or it actually might be in the rewards board.

edit found it: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

how they are calcualted is a secret.  but it doesnt take much particiaption to get the 50% level.

Need Help? Let's chat.