cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the Province

ccgarlough
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Guys - We are traveling from Ontario to New Brunswick. We currently have a plan with Unlimited International Texting, Provincial Calling and Data. Does anyone know if our data will still work outside of our province?

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ccgarlough wrote:

Hey Guys - We are traveling from Ontario to New Brunswick. We currently have a plan with Unlimited International Texting, Provincial Calling and Data. Does anyone know if our data will still work outside of our province?

Your data and texting is Canada wide so no issues there.  You will be able to make any calls to a New Brunswick number while you are there (Probably still have to add 1 in front of the number)  Any calls back to Ontario would require a long distance addon but you will be able to receive all calls while away without a long distance addon.  Landlines in NB will have to call you long distance but the charge would go to them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.