cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOYALTY DISCOUNT

TammyP2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was created in August 2018 - how long will it take to show the $1 discount?

21 REPLIES 21

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks, yes I did message a mod and the credit had been applied but wan't reflected on the 'rewards" page.  That had now been corrected as well,  pretty quick response.

@c70nut  if you didn't get your loyalty reward on your most recent renewal then you may be one of those affected by the glitch affecting several customers who signed up in December 2018. I suggest you contact the moderators for assistance by clicking the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue to the moderators. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number will pop up indicating a message from the moderators thru your private message box. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am having the same problem,  signed up Dec 2018,  no loyalty credit as of yet.

newtondt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Each additional year that you are with Public Mobile you receive $1.00 loyalty reward towards your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous I have no issue putting it back I thought you'd have some fun with it.  Guess I was wrong lol

It _was_ in fun. Until it struck me "hey wait a minute".

I saw your edited quote. And laughed. Then I saw that you had edited my actual post. This I took exception with.

Cheers

Sorry OP.

@Anonymous I have no issue putting it back I thought you'd have some fun with it.  Guess I was wrong lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@TammyP2018 wrote:

btw - I can't view any history beyond 6 months. Is there a special area?

Nope...6 months is about it. You'd also have to ask for moderator assistance for history past 6 months but they might not be able to provide it either. Worth the ask if it's important.

EDIT...you can select the dates in question...they do go back quite a ways.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@TammyP2018 wrote:

My account was created in August 2018 - how long will it take to show the $1 discount?

During your time with public mobile have you had your phone in a suspended state for more than 60 days?

Who knew phones could hope for hash.

🙂

Not sure what you are talking about @Anonymous ?!?!

HA HA sneaky cheater. Don't be editing my posts eh. 🙂

I didn't, I edited my post within your post

I object to this practice. My posts are all the contents. This one was in some fun. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

TammyP2018

btw - I can't view any history beyond 6 months. Is there a special area?

It could take 48 hours for a response...but usually much less.

TammyP2018

Done - thanks!! Now I'll wait for 48 hours and see. . . 

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@TammyP2018 wrote:

During your time with public mobile have you had your phone in a suspended state for more than 60 days?

🙂

I didn't, I edited my post within your post

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@TammyP2018 wrote:

🙂

You even made me look like a self-mention in notifications. But seriously...please don't do that (unless I'm violating the rules of course)

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@TammyP2018 wrote:

During your time with public mobile have you hash hope phone in a suspended state for more than 60 days?

🙂

EDITED to reflect the change in the quote

JasperH @Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TammyP2018 wrote:

Never suspended, but I had to create a new account as my service was messed up by PM. I was told that my account was updated to reflect my account was created August 18, 2018.

Gosh you mean moderators can get something wrong. 🙂

hairbag1 has your next step.

TammyP2018

Never suspended, but I had to create a new account as my service was messed up by PM. I was told that my account was updated to reflect my account was created August 18, 2018.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@TammyP2018 wrote:

During your time with public mobile have you hash hope phone in a suspended state for more than 60 days?

🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TammyP2018 wrote:

Looks like you should have been getting that reward since September. Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact human", the click on "Contact Moderators".

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@TammyP2018 wrote:

During your time with public mobile have your had your phone in a suspended state for more than 60 days?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TammyP2018 wrote:

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Loyalty Reward Amount Earned 30-day plan 90-day plan

After 1 year$1/30 days$3/90 days
After 2 years$2/30 days$6/90 days
After 3 years$3/30 days$9/90 days
After 4 years$4/30 days$12/90 days
After 5 years$5/30 days$15/90 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TammyP2018 wrote:

You should certainly have it by now.

Check the rewards area. Check your payment history. Check your Available Funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.