cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST REWARDS AFTER AUTOPAY FAILED

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I lost $6 of auto-pay rewards that had accumulated in my account because Public Mobile's garbage auto-pay system failed.

You advertise a service as costing $38 a month, but it's actually $40 and you just scammed me of $6 because your IT backend is garbage.

I want my $6. I am owed $6. 

There is nobody to call of course. This is a scamming company. 

20 REPLIES 20

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @amallya

I'm sorry you had issues with your AutoPay, but please note that the $6 of the AutoPay reward are already in your account. They were applied right when you topped up. You will be able to use these $6 towards your future plan renewals. 

In the future, please send us a private message if you run into a similar issue. 

Cheers! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@amallya wrote:

I lost $6 of auto-pay rewards that had accumulated in my account because Public Mobile's garbage auto-pay system failed.

You advertise a service as costing $38 a month, but it's actually $40 and you just scammed me of $6 because your IT backend is garbage.

I want my $6. I am owed $6. 

There is nobody to call of course. This is a scamming company. 

I suggest you move back to Rogers, Bell or Telus that can provide you with 24/7 service. You will just pay for it in your monthly fee. If you want cheaper there is also Freedom mobile but I think you will also feel scammed cause they offer LTE but only with certain phones and certain areas.

If you have done any research before signing up you would have known that their support is only from email or the community. Even on the contact us page they state that they will get back to you within 48 hours.

Have you you even given the mods a chance to correct the issue? If they simply refused to credit you with the $6 then yes they are not holding up to their offering and I would also be very disappointed.

Is $6 the end of the world for you? Do you need the $6 right now? You put the payment on your credit card you won't see the bill till next month.

You got your service back up and running. Give them at least 1 business day to correct the issue.

josephcommerce

Please send all the complaint to the MOD and private message the MOD.

One of them is @Mary_M

If this problme keep coming up, I am sure public mobile willl try to fix it... in the long term...

Have faith and give publice mobile some time to fix these problem.

Just keep on bring up the complaint..

Lets hope Public mobile... get more funding in 2017 to have more back office IT support.

Patient and give public mobile some time....

josephcommerce

Email  the MOD about this...

They can help. You need to provide to them the full detail.

Also, private message the MOD.

@Mary_Mis one of the MOD.

Give Public mobile sometime to sort out the problem.

Thanks

@whiteoak Sorry if I caused some misunderstanding, I was talking to the other party complaining

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amallya spamming several threads and accusing the company of being a scam is not a great way to elciit assistance.  I wish you speedy resolution to your issue.  As has been pointed out, the moderators will be back after 9AM eastern tomorrow, I hope you will hear back shortly after that.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@EltonB wrote:
Hey @zhadj030,

It's no scam but just horrible service. No pride in what they do.

@EltonB I'm sorry but I have to strongly disagree.  The mods are actually quite helpful and I know for a fact from conversations I've had with them that they care a lot.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hello @EltonB

Their system have glitches,,,, a lot of glitches in fact more then they should, but we are paying a lot less because of that and some great perks.

Now I sympathize with everyone with glitches in the system it is not their fault, and we are trying to help, but some seem to be out of control, a lot of people said it before PM is not for everyone.

whiteoak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its not me complaining.  Someone else hijacking my post to voice their own discontent.

srlawren

@amallya I gather you are frustrated, but you are way off base.

Did you private message a moderator for assistance?  

amallya

That is because PM is a scamming shell company with no real people anywhere. 

I'm not even sure if they are really on Telus lines. Maybe PM users are last on the priority list for bandwidth.

That's what we get for trying to save $2 a month.

EltonB
Hey @zhadj030,

It's no scam but just horrible service. No pride in what they do.

@amallya wrote:

PM is a scamming company.

They just robbed me of $6.

Buyer beware. 

They will promise you all kinds of discounts and then their IT system will crap out and all of your accumulated "rewards" will go to ZERO.

Do a chargeback with your CC and forget about this company.

You seee you get ZERO support. Where are these "mods"?

All for the privilege of saving a few dollars that they will rob you of anyway, because there are no real people anywhere behind this shell company.

So far you are the one that seems to be spamming the forum.

You just had a glitch in the system and you are accusing the whole thing of scamming you. 

No single company has support 24/7 

their hours are specified here. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Seems like your first interactions didnt go the right way. have some patience and it should be fixed soon

amallya

They will promise you all kinds of discounts and then their IT system will crap out and all of your accumulated "rewards" will go to ZERO.

I was supposed to pay $114 but my "auto-pay" """rewards""" that I had accumulated over the last 90 day period magically dissappeared because the auto-pay failed, and they SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT without any notification.

No e-mail.

No phone-call.

Just suspend account, cancel service, no notice. 

Scamming company, stay away.

amallya

I was supposed to pay $114 but my "auto-pay" """rewards""" that I had accumulated over the last 90 day period magically dissappeared because the auto-pay failed, and they SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT without any notification.

No e-mail.

No phone-call.

Just suspend account, cancel service, no notice. 

Scamming company, stay away.

Some people alreasdy had this issue before and it was resolved with no problems, so it is not a good idea just accusing the company as scam because there was a system glitch in your transaction. did you try using different credit cards? 

If nothing works you can always contact a mod

jaswest2754
They will reply in the morning after 9 am est.

jaswest2754
There not scamming but there is bugs. I have had similar issues. I will tag a moderator and they will contact you to ensure you get your rewards. @Shazia_K

amallya

Buyer beware. 

Do a chargeback with your CC and forget about this company.

You seee you get ZERO support. Where are these "mods"?

All for the privilege of saving a few dollars that they will rob you of anyway, because there are no real people anywhere behind this shell company.

amallya

I paid $120 in September for 3 months of service and the renewal was supposed to cost $6 less. Auto-pay failed, account suspended, and I had to renew for $120 instead of $114.

Scamming company. 

Need Help? Let's chat.