cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July Community Rewards are Posted!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Just noticed that July community rewards have been posted to my account.  We should see an announcement today or tomorrow.  Congrats to all who have received I always look forward to seeing the announcement and seeing who gets what!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

8 REPLIES 8

casperr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree, I hope this model stays. I was scared for a moment Telus might think of terminating PM as Koodo was sending offers to PM customers to move but I would imagine they are saving a lot of money with this all online model. 

zmawani
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When they say top X percent, do they mean, of ALL PM customers, or only those who participate in the community?

I just found $6 (top 0.5%) in my account.  I'll take it, but in the long run, the difference in time spent between $2, $4, and $6 community rewards is often hours and hours on end for the higher levels.  I know someone used the 25 cent or $1 shopping cart example before, and I am certain that someone can easily make much, much, much more returning shopping carts or collecting beer cans and it would take much less time.  The forum is about being a hobby for some, discussion, and trying to help others.

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$4 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The money is secondary.  Commitment to this process is key.  We need to ensure that the Public Mobile business models is here to stay.  I don't want my money going to pay for running mall kiosks.

Dan

Woohoo, $4 for me Smiley Happy

Thx
Another 6 bucks.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

shawnie_boy

I got another $4. Sweet

Need Help? Let's chat.