cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway to save up my credits?

shine2k
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will PM automatically use my credits to pay for my monthly plan or is there any way I can save them up and pay with my credit card instead?

6 REPLIES 6

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shine2k wrote:

Will PM automatically use my credits to pay for my monthly plan or is there any way I can save them up and pay with my credit card instead?

@shine2k It is not saving more as adding up your credit reward because they have no "cash value". If you are no longer with Public Mobile, they are worthless. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shine2k  as mentioned you can not save your credits for future use.

the renewal process is as follows:

1) rewards converted to available funds

2) avaialble funds deducted to cover plan cost

3) if plan cost is greater than available funds credit card is charged.

as mentioned you can add funds whenever you like so in theory you could add funds equal to your plan cost and your available funds in essence accrew.

this being said can you explain why you want to pay and not use rewards? 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shine2k wrote:

If you're on autopay, the monthly plan cost will use whatever is in the account balance first, then charge the remainder to your credit card. If you turn off autopay, you could pay using your credit card.  Why would you want to save up the credits?

nigel_h
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe they are used automatically if you are using Auto-Pay.

If you are paying manually, you could theoretically just pay extra so your credit amount stays were you want it.

sp1826
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As far as I know, if you pay by credit card it will add up as a credit in your account 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shine2k wrote:

No, PM will use your available funds first but nothing stops you from making an additional payment to you account via cc or voucher so that you can contiue to have funds in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.