cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is start date listed in account?

Johan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, I was looking in my account to see when my start date was, but could not find it. I may have been looking in the wrong places. Is your start date with PM listed somewhere? 

9 REPLIES 9

@popping  The Auto Pay calculation to find your start date will only accurately apply if there has been no issue in the application of rewards upon renewal. Any rewards that have had to be applied manually by a moderator will not be recorded cumulatively in the rewards section.

@danijel wrote:

Yes the start date is displayed on the overview page of your acccount, the reason a lot of people miss it, is the wording can be confusing, here is live snapshot of an example of where you can find it on the page :

• Available Funds: $10.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Mar 6, 2020
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $50.00
  • Amount Owing: $40.00

The red lettering is where is your bill start date is, in this case it's March 6 2020. 

@danijel  This is incorrect. Public Mobile plans are 30days and not monthly. So payment date always changes. OP want to know the day he first joined public mobile.

danijel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes the start date is displayed on the overview page of your acccount, the reason a lot of people miss it, is the wording can be confusing, here is live snapshot of an example of where you can find it on the page :

• Available Funds: $10.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Mar 6, 2020
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $50.00
  • Amount Owing: $40.00

The red lettering is where is your bill start date is, in this case it's March 6 2020. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Johan If you used a credit card to sign up or are on autopay then look at your credit card statements .

If you activated your SIM online. Then that payment is your start date. If you activated in store . Then your start date is your first cycle renewal date c.c. charge  less 30 days. Welcome to PM. 

@Johan wrote:

Hi all, I was looking in my account to see when my start date was, but could not find it. I may have been looking in the wrong places. Is your start date with PM listed somewhere? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Johan 

Click the "My Rewards" button on your overview page.

You can find the autopay reward amount.  If you enabled autopay since day one with out any suspension, divide the autopay amount by 2, you will know how many months you were with PM.  This will not get you the exact date.  But it get your the month and year.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Johan wrote:

@Johan I believe, the best option is to find welcome email. Maybe, mods also can help if you contact them.

And yes as @Anonymous mentions check if you still have your welcome email when you activated your sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Find your welcome email. That will be your start date.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Although not accurate as you could open a community forum account at anytime. You created your community forum account on ‎01-17-2018 04:26 PM

Need Help? Let's chat.