cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invited two friends but only got one of $20 bonus

luluzixuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I received the promotion text that said invited a friend and had them activated during a certain period to get $1 off each month plus $20 one-time bonus. I am sure I instructed them activated the SIM card during the time period. But i only got the one $20 bonus. 

I am wondering if anyone else ever has the same problem or who should i contact with in related to this.

Thanks a lot,

Vanessa

8 REPLIES 8

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

The last one that was open to all  that I recall started before black friday and ended new year's day 2020....controversally because it expired  but they forgot to announce or post it for a day or two?

Like Dec 17ish 2020?

@LurganIeUk 

The last one that was open to all  that I recall started before black friday and ended new year's day 2020....controversally because it expired  but they forgot to announce or post it for a day or two?

A year or so ago was there not a NON-Targeted offer of $20 for letting someone use your referral code...and they received the standard one time $10 credit??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luluzixuan : While often it seems the marketing wording can be unclear but the promo text is all written in the singular. One.

@luluzixuan 

Targetted bonus referrer credits are for the first activation only. But well done on getting two referrals all those singles $1 add up over time. Aim for one a month....if you do that by the time your first anniversary rolls around you will have earned a free $15 plan in rewards.

• 12×$1 referral rewards=$12+1×$2 autopay reward=$2+1×$1 loyalty reward=$15

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@luluzixuan   Yes, the $20 bonus is for one activation only.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@luluzixuan 

Typically, these special promotions is only valid for the 1st friend referral, not the second referral.  Are there more details in the text?  terms and conditions?  

You should get ongoing $2 per month for the two friends as long as your friend stay with PM.  

Need Help? Let's chat.