cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbalance of rewards

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

My account shows that I have $6 in referral rewards. 

In past has been $7 like it should be. 

My account shows 7 referral phone numbers. 

I am afraid to ask as I have heard in the past they sometimes wipe them all out. 

I worked hard to get them......disappointed!

Any one else have same discrepancy? 

17 REPLIES 17

@Deftones107 

And if they used your referral code but confused some of the letters/digits in it such as 0/O or 5/S or 1/l then someone else might have got your $1 /30 day credit.

Ask the person if they received their $10 one time credit for using your code. It can take up to 3 days to appear in their account.

Also, your $1 is credited to your account to go to wards your next renewal, have you checked your online account for it? It doesn't get credited back to your credit card.

AE_Collector

@Deftones107 

Ask your friend that you gave your referral code to if they activated and used your code. If they forgot and no code was entered they can message the moderators and ask them to add your code after the fact.

@Deftones107 wrote:

Give my code but I didn’t get my referral rewards

Giving out your code doesn't mean you'll get the referral. The other person could use a different code or forget to use your code. The person could also change mind about activating.

Deftones107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Give my code but I didn’t get my referral rewards

I had this for the first time about 2-3 months ago. Numbers all remained in the list but my referral $ was off by $1. It stayed this way for a week or maybe 10 days. My renewal happened, I got the total credits, not $1 less and my referral $ for the next month was back to being correct. Either the person reactivated their account coincidentally just before my renewal happened OR they had reactivated earlier but the system didn’t look at my numbers again until the renewal got under way. 

AE_Collector

@LurganIeUk 

Ok I tested again just to confirm. Suspended while in lost /stolen the phone number and referral number along with the reward disappear completely. Suspended without lost/stolen enabled  the number is listed and the referral number is accounted for but there is no reward showing.

Interestingly as I did this before 6pm pt and then removed lost/stolen after 6 pm pt the numbers did not revert as they do during normal daytime hours. Could this be part of the problem with rewards being shorted at renewal? Anyhow this account will be reactivated shortly after 9 pm pt or tomorrow when it comes to pm and the eastern time zone. I 'll report any changes.

@gpixel wrote:

@LurganIeUk

this happens to me throughout the month, with the referees still in my list. I was down 1 for a few days, but it just came back today. are you on a $15 plan and does your total rewards exceed your plan cost at the moment?

@gpixel 

Ok good to know. Yes I am talking about a $15 plan...not mine....but one I oversee. 

And no the referral/loyalty rewards/auto-pay do not exceed $15. 

when PM was sending text messages if an account went suspended the referral would disappear. same thing would happen with lost/stolen mode. recently i haven't experienced the referee disappearing unless they've ported out.

@gpixel 

ah....ok. I know of one that I had that was actually really suspended when the texts were in operation....I temporarily lost $1 AND the phone number disappeared. When the suspend was removed....both reappeared. It's amazing what "other stuff" was all linked to those texts. Too bad that they cannot make that right....vs abandoning!!

*just a tip, don't ask mods about it. if the referee is in your list just wait it out

@gpixel 

Good tip....I was already aware of what "could" happen. Although when all those false texts were happening with the extra $1 but no phone number to back it up......all of the ones I received erroneously, were corrected properly. But never the less will wait it out. 

Thank You!!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk

this happens to me throughout the month, with the referees still in my list. I was down 1 for a few days, but it just came back today. are you on a $15 plan and does your total rewards exceed your plan cost at the moment?

when PM was sending text messages if an account went suspended the referral would disappear. same thing would happen with lost/stolen mode. recently i haven't experienced the referee disappearing unless they've ported out.

*just a tip, don't ask mods about it. if the referee is in your list just wait it out

@LurganIeUk 

The discrepancy is caused by the fact one of your referrals is currently in lost/stolen mode. It took me a awhile to figure that one out. I could test again (today only)if you would like to see the proof.

Edit: Let me reword that....if the account is suspended via lost/stolen the reward will still show if it is taken out of lost/stolen and remains suspended then the reward disappears. If this just changed between yesterday and today then one of your referrals is probably preparing to reactivate or possibly port out.

@LurganIeUk wrote:

I looked at the link....thanks. And.....I really don't like spelling errors.....sorry...I meant inbalance. 

Will wait it out. 

@LurganIeUk     My experience with the one account which gets suspended on a regular basis, as it's used mainly for visiting family/guests, is that the number stays under the referral list even when suspended but the reward amount drops off one day after the suspension since PM finally fixed the glitch which still gave rewards for suspended or perhaps even deactivated numbers.

@LurganIeUk 

Is it possible one of your referrals are undergoing a renewal and the account is 'temporarily' showing as expired? (as it always does just prior to renewal)

I'm guessing those numbers change like the wind, as do the rewards value sometimes as we have all found out.   Sometimes up, sometimes down.   Kinda like the stock market.

You know what I mean.

I looked at the link....thanks. And.....I really don't like spelling errors.....sorry...I meant inbalance. 

Will wait it out. 

Thanks.....I have had a suspended referral in the past.....the referral amount goes down by $1 AND the number disappears until the suspend is reinstated. I am only out $1. 7 numbers show but only says $6 in referral rewards. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

On the balance of probabilities, @LurganIeUk , it's very likely one of your referrals was inactive or suspended during the time your balance showed as $6.

If you know them well enough - you might inquire with them?  The one who doesn't answer/respond is likely the one whose services are suspended.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

Have a look at the first post in this thread. A moderator has explained the discrepancy.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Big-scam-from-Public-Mobile/td-p/594094

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

My account shows that I have $6 in referral rewards. 

In past has been $7 like it should be. 

My account shows 7 referral phone numbers. 

I am afraid to ask as I have heard in the past they sometimes wipe them all out. 

I worked hard to get them......disappointed!

Any one else have same discrepancy? 

Are two of the referred accounts in suspension?

I found that the number stays on the referral list until the account is deactivated after 90 days of suspension or ported out. In my account the referral reward amount reflects the active accounts. No indication of which number is suspended, though.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

One of your referrals was probably inactive during your renewal date. Just bad timing, it'll probably come back though once they're account is active again.

Need Help? Let's chat.