cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS RANK PERMANENT?

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hey guys, is rank permanent? once you belong to TOP 50%, would you get that $1 monthly reward even when you become inactive for some time? or you would lose your TOP 50%

16 REPLIES 16

ceciw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just renewed. You guys are right. I have $2 loyalty, $1 referral and $0 for community. So the community reward does reset itself.  These changes from month to month though.

@maximum_gato wrote:

@ceciw 

You should be getting $2 in loyalty rewards every month with it increasing to $3 in late September or early October depending on your renewal date.

We can't know for sure when ceciw became a customer. Community members can join any time they like whether they're customers or not.  Also, new customers are not required to create a Community account. 

@ceciw 

You should be getting $2 in loyalty rewards every month with it increasing to $3 in late September or early October depending on your renewal date.

ceciw

Shhh....I think you might be right!

Barbie2

When I read the community rewards page it says with an astrix that it could vary each month. Which sounds like if you contribute lots one month you could get a reward. And the next month you might not get any. I have been on and off, no big contributions yet. I guess Ill see next month if I get a reward. 🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ceciw wrote:

Many here said you need to be active every month, I don't think that's true.  I got my $1 reward every month and still getting it, even though I seldom post here. I login from time to time but I don't do that every month consistently.  

@ceciw   Are you talking about community rewards or your loyalty rewards, although you probably should be getting more than just $1/30 days for loyalty?

"Many here said you need to be active every month, I don't think that's true.  I got my $1 reward every month and still getting it, even though I seldom post here. I login from time to time but I don't do that every month consistently. "

Too many bugs around here lately. 😉

buang99

How did you get that $1 reward / top 50%?

ceciw

Many here said you need to be active every month, I don't think that's true.  I got my $1 reward every month and still getting it, even though I seldom post here. I login from time to time but I don't do that every month consistently.  

@buang99 wrote:

thank you all for the replies, anyone know how to get that $1 monthly reward and how to keep it?

The only rewards that are "permanent" are the autopay ($2 per renewal) and loyalty ($1 per renewal per year with the account) rewards.  Referral rewards ($1 per referral per renewal) are "semi-permanent" as long as the referral remains an active customer.  Community rewards are earned on an ongoing basis.  Participation levels to earn $1 are not that hard.  Getting the higher reward levels is near impossible and likely not worth the effort.  

buang99

thank you all for the replies, anyone know how to get that $1 monthly reward and how to keep it?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Keep being active here and you will not only preserve your TOP 50%, but also may even go upper on the ladder and get higher rewards. It resets every month though. Good luck and enjoy savings!😉

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@buang99  It resets every month. You snooze you lose.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@buang99 wrote:

hey guys, is rank permanent? once you belong to TOP 50%, would you get that $1 monthly reward even when you become inactive for some time? or you would lose your TOP 50%

Your rank is independent of your community reward. You have to participate each month to earn a community reward. Here is some info on ranks:

rank8.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@buang99 wrote:

It resets each month. Y'gotta keep at it to keep getting anything.

Need Help? Let's chat.