Can someone tell me how I can get $2

73 REPLIES 73

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How long does it take to be Oracle...?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AdamLove 

PM will invite community member(s) to become oracle. 

Last appointment was Jan 2019 after feedback from community members.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/A-big-welcome-to-our-new-Oracles/m-p/31...

@AdamLove  Here is PM 's link on how to become and what it means to be an Oracle. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-oracle-program

AdamLove

What does it take to become Oracle...?

@AdamLove if you consider it as another full-time job, then maybe:robotlol:

AdamLove

How can I become Oracle....?

No, @AdamLove . The max that us mortals can get is $15. To get $20, you have to be an Oracle.

@AdamLove 

Takes time to get full $20. Signing up for autopay gets $2 per month. Loyalty rewards get $1/month per year with Public mobike up to $5 per year. 

Quickiest way is to convince 18 friends to sign up for $18 per month + $2 autopay.  

Contributing to forum can get community rewards. Oracles get $20 per month, but that is not easily done by most members. 

AdamLove

If I spend 30 min everyday asking / answering question can this get me $20

How can I get $20 of 30 days...?

@AdamLove  AutoPay + 18 referrals 👍

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Basically post here like it was your job. It takes a ton of work to get the top tier community rewards. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove 

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

AdamLove

How can I get $20 of 30 days...?

Need Help? Let's chat.