cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I want to get $20 off every 30 days...

@Bonet wrote:

Does it show up before you pay or credits after your charged? 

Community rewards are given to all selected at the same time. How long you have to wait to be able to use these rewards depends on when your plan renews.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Bonet 

Community rewards are reset monthly and put into account rewards at about the same day each month. Then, at renewal, all renewals are taken from Available Funds first. Rewards are converted from a reward designation over to Available Funds at midnight ET. Then autopay will charge what's needed after that. Then the other three rewards flip back and the community is zeroed out.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AdamLove, I would think everybody would love $20 bucks off each month. Granted, the Oracles get this because they do, but the rest of the community, well, that's a different story. I would rather have a month of no payment, that be so cool too! 

• AutoPay gives you $2 off a month right off the bat!
  • You won't receive loyalty rewards. It will receive this in 2021 after 1 year with Public Mobile, you can earn $1 every 30 days. In the second year, it gets bumped up to $2 every 30 days. Maximum is 5 years, you will receive $5 every 30 days
  • Got a buddy? Get $1 per month for each friend you refer. This may be the one where you can take it as far as you can, maybe hit your family members first such as partner, spouse, girlfriend to mom and dad, his or her mom and dad, siblings and so on. If you have a blog, this could be a way where you can promote Public Mobile, and that the reader can get a credit of $10 if they sign up with your referral link.
  • Participating in the community forum. This ranges from $1 to $20. This can take a few minutes a day to hours. I would think the ones who are in the top 10 are people who are in the forum longer than a few hours, and from what I see, they are on all-the-time. Quick with their response time. I swear, I think they live on the edge of the seat waiting for a post from a user asking for help. 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

glad to find out that community rewards arn't the best way to get credits for my account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@bobster69 wrote:

glad to find out that community rewards arn't the best way to get credits for my account.

One should only really spend time here if one likes helping people. Then shortly after a new month you might be surprised that you will get a little something off your plan cost.

The old joke around here is that it's more profitable for time spent to collect bottles for deposit refunds.

Or work a minimum wage job for an hour or two:)

Mayor / Maire

In bc you would need to work about one hour and twenty six minutes at minimum wage to earn the monthly reward of an oracle and about one hour to equal the reward of the top 1% contributors.7

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a full listing? Like when do you begin earning the lowest tier reward? Is there a list like that? Just curious... 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986  It all depends on your participation. In theory you could be in the top 1% and recieve $15 in community rewards. But you would likely be in the top 50% $1 or top 25% $2. The other badge levels are top 10% $5 and top 5% $10. Only the Oracle's get $20.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986  Although no one knows the secret formula that is loosely based on posts, bravos and solutions for your community participation. Going by the bravo leaderboard I would guesstimate that you are in the top 25% and will recieve a $2 community reward. In about a week they add it to your account and you will know for sure then.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Even the $1 amount is awesome, any little bit helps! Not counting on oracle or even the step under lol but who knows re the lowest rewards options 😁