cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've referred 3 people for the 1G data add on promo but no data add on showing up

scarypenguin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've referred 3 people for the 1G data add on promo but no data add on showing up on my account. I also received 3 text messages from PM. Each message said I have earned 1G data add on. What do I do?

3 REPLIES 3

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems like there have been a lot of issues with the 1GB add-ons for referrals.  A lot of people not getting them... others having the add-ons used before their main plan data...

scarypenguin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes all 3 of them activated and entered my phone number before Nov-20. I will try to contact MODS.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@scarypenguin, sorry to hear there seems to be some issues.  Did all of your referrals activate before nov 20 and use your number at time of activation?  If so you will need to contact the MODS. 

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.