cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend last spring but reward doesnt show up

Hi, 

I referred a friend last spring but the referral doesnt show up. I had already referred a first friend before that and the reward was showing up.

How can I fix this?

Thank you, 

Jean

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: I referred a friend last spring but reward doesnt show up

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K, could you please connect with @jyby2984 regarding their referrals?

@jyby2984 welcome to the PM community!  🙂  one of our community moderators (tagged above) should be able to resolve this for you, though it may take a little time.  Please be patient through the process.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jyby2984

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and your friend's phone number as well? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Highlighted

Did not receive any reward

Hello, 

I did not receive any credit for my rewards for this billing cycle. What I am supposed to do to get the rewards?

Thank you, 

Jean

Highlighted

Hello, 

Have you had time to look into my account? (I send you my info in PM).

Thank you, 

JB

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Did not receive any reward

Hi @jyby2984,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you're eligible, you will get your rewardsI'm sorry. @Shazia_K or @Mary_M will look into that for you once connected. 

Yours,

Highlighted

Hi @jyby2984;

You should not need to do anything to get your rewards, they automatically are applied to your account. Which ones do you think youare missing?

Highlighted

also rewards are only available on newer plans after January 27, 2015 and 10-day plans are not eligible for Rewards.

If you have an old plan or a 10 day plan you will not get any rewards.

Highlighted

Yes, it would help if you tell us which reward is missing, because PM has lots of them.. 🙂

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I've noticed this has been a common problem lately, I'm almost certain the tech team are working hard to fix this.