cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I referred a friend last spring but reward doesnt show up

jyby2984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I referred a friend last spring but the referral doesnt show up. I had already referred a first friend before that and the reward was showing up.

How can I fix this?

Thank you, 

Jean

16 REPLIES 16

AliciaHayward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend isn't receiving my Refer a Friend reward the past few months ? How can I fix this ?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jyby2984

I have sent you a private message earlier 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jyby2984

Hello, 

Did you have time to look into my problem?

Than you 🙂

jyby2984

Hello Kazia, 

My account is still showing only one refer-a-friend reward (-$3 for 90 days) but as of today, I have referred 5 friends (I will send you their number in PM).

Could you please look again into it, 

JB

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Ok @Shazia_K or @Mary_M should be able to fix it up in the morning.

jyby2984

Hi, 

I did not receive a reward niether for Autopay (-$6) neither for any referred friend (2 at the times). 

After having checked, I never received rewards for reffering friends.

Thanks, 

Jean

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jyby2984

I'm sorry I did not receive any private message from you, can you try to send it back? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
I've noticed this has been a common problem lately, I'm almost certain the tech team are working hard to fix this.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, it would help if you tell us which reward is missing, because PM has lots of them.. 🙂

Chaos_Scorpio

also rewards are only available on newer plans after January 27, 2015 and 10-day plans are not eligible for Rewards.

If you have an old plan or a 10 day plan you will not get any rewards.

JaK

Hi @jyby2984;

You should not need to do anything to get your rewards, they automatically are applied to your account. Which ones do you think youare missing?

Pier

Hi @jyby2984,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you're eligible, you will get your rewardsI'm sorry. @Shazia_K or @Mary_M will look into that for you once connected. 

Yours,

jyby2984

Hello, 

Have you had time to look into my account? (I send you my info in PM).

Thank you, 

JB

jyby2984

Hello, 

I did not receive any credit for my rewards for this billing cycle. What I am supposed to do to get the rewards?

Thank you, 

Jean

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jyby2984

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and your friend's phone number as well? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

srlawren

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K, could you please connect with @jyby2984 regarding their referrals?

@jyby2984 welcome to the PM community!  🙂  one of our community moderators (tagged above) should be able to resolve this for you, though it may take a little time.  Please be patient through the process.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.