cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I joined on March 23rd

tanyaluke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Apparently when I joined I get the second month free.  But I pay in advance for services.  So I paid $15.00 plus taxes when I joined.  I went on auto pay.  So when my second month comes due....it should credit me for two $2.00 rewards for two months auto-pay...correct?  It shouldn't charge me $15.00 for the plan I'm on and I also had a friend referral code reward(which currently isn't showing up in self serve) for $10.00.  When will all of this information be put on self serve.  And where my plan is only 15.00...will I just have a credit carried forward over to my third month?($-2.00- 1st month auto pay, -2.00- 2nd month auto pay, -10.00 for friend referred reward, and -15.00 for 2nd month free)

5 REPLIES 5

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@tanyaluke wrote:

Apparently when I joined I get the second month free.  But I pay in advance for services.  So I paid $15.00 plus taxes when I joined.  I went on auto pay.  So when my second month comes due....it should credit me for two $2.00 rewards for two months auto-pay...correct?  It shouldn't charge me $15.00 for the plan I'm on and I also had a friend referral code reward(which currently isn't showing up in self serve) for $10.00.  When will all of this information be put on self serve.  And where my plan is only 15.00...will I just have a credit carried forward over to my third month?($-2.00- 1st month auto pay, -2.00- 2nd month auto pay, -10.00 for friend referred reward, and -15.00 for 2nd month free)

Did you apply by giving your email for the second month free?

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tanyaluke wrote:

@tanyaluke ,  below is what you'll be paying for the next several cycles (presuming you don't have MORE rewards for community involvement and/or get other people referred to PM in the interim...)

1st payment = $15.00  ($2 auto-pay + $10 referral credit carried forward = $12)

2nd payment = $0.00 free month   ( $4 auto-pay + $10 referral carried forward = $14)

3rd payment =  $0.00    ($1 auto-pay carried forward)

4th payment = $12.00

5th payment = $13.00

6th payment = $13.00

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tanyaluke :

If:

1. you registered an email address on the site before activating

2. you activated using the same email address

3. you selected autopay during activation

4. you used a refer a friend referral code

you should have a balance of $12 going to your first renewal.

Then you get the credit of the $15 and another $2 autopay bringing it to $29.

After renewal you will have $14.

Then your second renewal will add another $2 and minus $15 will leave you with $1 after your second renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tanyaluke 

The 2nd Month free credit usually will be credited in your available funds before your next due day.  So, your 2nd month and likely your 3rd month will be free also.  $15 + $10 friend referral credit + $6 autopay.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

If you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.