cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have just topped up my acoount and reactivated my account however i would like to change my active

Tinner1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

superbaby52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

well you have to go to your profile and edit your plan there.its says CHANGE PLAN click on there and you can change.i also saw better to change  went one is finish..i see you topped your account so you should be good..

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can future date a plan change to happen on your next renewal. If topped up in last couple days you could ask mods politely and to change you to cheaper plan and credit you the difference you may/may not have success in this.

Also if a plan is expired the system does not let you change plans only renew the current plsn

SIM-phony
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Also you can edit your post via the 3 dots on the top right of your post if you make a mistake btw.

SIM-phony
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If It's plainly not allowing you to switch now or for the next cycle I'd contact the Moderator Team. Here's how.

Need assistance with your account, activation, or service?

• You'll need to contact the Community Moderator Team to get assistance with your account. Oracles and Users cannot access account information; do not send them any private information on yourself or your account/s.
  • The Community Moderator Team are Public Mobile support employees who can assist with your issue/s. Only they can access account information.
  • For more detailed information, read the knowledge article.
  • For your convenience, here's a link to send them a private message.
  • Here's how to read and reply to private messages.

In your private message please include the following:

• Your Public Mobile phone number.
  • Your 4 digit PIN; if you don't know yours look below.
  • Your account’s e-mail address.
  • A detailed explanation of your issue/s.

Don't know your PIN? Provide any three of the following:

• Your complete mailing address.
  • Your e-mail address.
  • An alternate phone number associated with your account.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last top up date & amount.

When will they get back to you?:

• Support hours are in EDT and run Mon-Fri 9AM to 9PM, and Sat-Sun from 9AM to 7:30PM. Outside of these hours they will not be responding to private messages, and will be queued for the next day. So don't worry, they will get to you.
  • Messages are responded to in the order in which they are received, which can affect response time depending on queue length.
  • Usual response time varies between 1-3 hours, but can take up to 48 hours.
  • Please do not send multiple separate private messages, as it slows down support.
Need Help? Let's chat.