cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question

Chels22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred my dad to public mobile, i few hours ago, and it said I'd receive a one-time credit of $20, and he will get a $10 credit for using my referral code,when do you see the credit, like how does that work?

3 REPLIES 3

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chels22 Normally you as referrer will receive a text from PM that you are successfully referred a friend. As others said, the reward will be given within 72 hours. 

@Chels22 wrote:

I referred my dad to public mobile, i few hours ago, and it said I'd receive a one-time credit of $20, and he will get a $10 credit for using my referral code,when do you see the credit, like how does that work?

It should be within 72 hours.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Chels22 wrote:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online or in-store on any plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $20 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.
Need Help? Let's chat.