cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had referred a friend in Feb 2019 but still did not receive Refer a friend credit

gauravsavla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friends Phone# xxx xxx xxxx

Request you to add my refer a friend rewards in my account

Thanks,

Gaurav Savla

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public fourm.

6 REPLIES 6

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would ask the moderator team about this, this could be an error they may be able to fix

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I would ask the moderator team about this, this could be an error they may be able to fix

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gauravsavla wrote:

My friends Phone# xxx xxx xxxx

Request you to add my refer a friend rewards in my account

Thanks,

Gaurav Savla

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public fourm.

"I referred 42 people in 2018. I don't have credit for them! Add them to me moderators!" It would be lovely if it worked that way wouldn't it. Usually people figure out quickly something went wrong and reach out, and then they find that their friend needs to PM the mods because you need proof that they did indeed use you as a referral. They need to prove they are them and not you as well (so you don't just make another account and pretend type of deal.) I'm curious why you waited over half a year before trying to get it fixed. Unless you stopped getting their referral and that triggered this message in which case, is your friend still with Public Mobile? You lose it if they leave.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gauravsavla , there are likely statutes of limiations here waiting half a year to question something.  Anyway, the process is that the referred party need to make the move and contact the moderator team.  You cannot do that for obvious reasons.  The process has already been provided.  Get your friend to contact them.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

This is quite late in the game so I don't know what can be done; however  you should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Best to remove your  your friends phone number. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.

To remove your personal information, find your original post.
Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the information or use X's or # signs to show where it would have been.

Need Help? Let's chat.