cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got Cha-ching mesage from 611 but no $1 off from my mothly fee

xiaogegeying
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got Cha-ching message from 611 said I refer a friend successfully ,but didn't get one more dollor off from my monthly fee. I got 611 Cha-ching message again , I don't know what will happen this time, Will it be a system error? do Public mobile have limit for the people you can ref and get dollor off from monthly fee?

16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@xiaogegeying pm has no limit. Either you lost a referral as someone ported their number to another company, someone didn't pay their bills and their account is suspended or someone used the lost or stolen option on their account to suspend their account.

But they have a reward limit of about $120 or thereabouts give or take before I go looking.

Edit: I went looking. $110

@xiaogegeying pm has no limit. Either you lost a referral as someone ported their number to another company, someone didn't pay their bills and their account is suspended or someone used the lost or stolen option on their account to suspend their account.

xiaogegeying

🙂 I didn't check that as I know I can know last 4 digit phone# until today,

but I contact Public mobile support team, they also didn't have any idea, so I am wondering if PM has limit of Ref credits you can ref how many people.

@xiaogegeying have you considered that you could have potentially lost one referral from the 28th to today?or from last renewal till today? Which is why it shows the same amount?

If you click the green button that says "My Rewards" the next page you're brought to click the arrow next to "total rewards earned". It will then show you the last 4 digits of the people's number that you referred. 

If you know who used your code last for the text you got from 611 see if their last 4 digits are there.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

xiaogegeying

I referred lots of friends , all of them are there, but no more ref credit added  for the message I got from Aug 28 and today.

@xiaogegeying  log into your account.

Then look down a bit to "My Rewards"

Do you see $1 next to the refer a friend reward??

Screenshot_20200923_062246.jpg

xiaogegeying

I don't know if I really refer a friend, I shared to code to group of people, 🙂 

but it's weird I got the message but don't get reward, What the purpose of getting the mesage

@xiaogegeying Are the refer a friend rewards showing in your rewards section or not? If they are there and you are about to renew, you will see them credited to your account at that time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaogegeying wrote:

I got one message on Aug 28 , but no ref credit changes until today , and I got another 611 message today. 

Maybe post screenshots of your overview page and payment history from here so we can see what you see and help sort things out. Blank out personal info of course.

xiaogegeying

I got one message on Aug 28 , but no ref credit changes until today , and I got another 611 message today. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xiaogegeying wrote:

Thank you for your replies, but the problem is I got the message but never get $1 off for renew rewards. If it is not true, why I got the message from 611?

How long ago did you get the cha-ching text? If you haven't renewed yet then it will be deducted on your next renewal. It doesn't go in as a credit before renewal. It only gets converted from rewards into a "credit" during renewal.

@xiaogegeying This may sound silly, but you say you received the ChChing texts but did you actually refer 2 people? If so do their numbers show in the Refer a Friend award? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@xiaogegeying  It's possible that one of your referrals suspended their plan by declaring their phone lost and then found. In that case your reward amount will not change.

xiaogegeying

Thank you for your replies, but the problem is I got the message but never get $1 off for renew rewards. If it is not true, why I got the message from 611?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@xiaogegeying Log into your self serve account and click on the Rewards button. It will open and show you how much money you are getting in rewards. Next to the Refer a Friend line is a small triangle. Click that and it will open to show you the last 4 digits of the phone numbers you have referred. The money will be credited on each renewal.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Refer a friend should show ($1) Does it?

If it does this is the normal process. At renewal time the system will credit the $1 to your account balance before deduction of your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.