cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see my AutoPay reward

chj915
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have registered 2 phone numbers with Public Mobile since early December 2016.

I am using the same credit card to AutoPay both phone numbers' 90-Days plan.

However, I can see only one of my phones is given the AutoPay reward - $6.

I want to know why?

Image 272.png

Image 273.png

6 REPLIES 6

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dearmusic wrote:

Dang! You referred 6 friends?

I wish I have 6 friends... #foreveralone...

If you are referrring to the first screenshot it would be two friends x $3 per 90 days

dearmusic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dang! You referred 6 friends?

I wish I have 6 friends... #foreveralone...

ryanwoo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try removing the auto-pay and then adding it back. This way fixed my same problem before.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Click on my rewards to go into the rewards page.  You should see a little blue triangle pointing right.  Click on the triangle and a list below it will appear showing the numbers referred from your account.  If the list is incomplete, contact a moderator for resolution.  

As for how the rewards are issued for new accounts, it seems like if referrals are made very early after initial account activation, each referral yields $6 towards the next payment.  Referrals made some time later seems to only yield $3 per referral.  There must be a cutoff date on the switchover, not sure when though.  

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @chj915

Your AutoPay reward will kick in right before your next plan renewal date, when the payment goes through automatically for the first time 😛 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi. It is known the system have some bugs. I guess you need moderator to input it manually for you. Just send a private message to one of the moderators and they will fix it for you. This is how you send private message :

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.