cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not seeing my rewards on my account.

ninisredtruck44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I should receive a $10 credit for signing up using my friends referral code as well as receive a a free month in my 2nd month. Why isnt my account reflecting this?

thanks

Nad

14 REPLIES 14

@CS_Agent  @ninisredtruck44 

I get the feeling that link is supposed to be for internal company use.

ninisredtruck44

thanks 

I'll try the 611 and see 

@ninisredtruck44 wrote:

I signed up May 7th

@ninisredtruck44  Ok so your next renewal on June 7th will be free and also if you check your balance you should have $10 or ($12 if you enabled Auto-Pay). Is that not the case? If you dial 611 from your phone does it not report a balance?

If it does, then there isn't a need to contact a moderator.

@ninisredtruck44 use @Naepalm 's private maessage link to contact them directly.

ninisredtruck44

This link takes me to this page in google docs:

PM CHC Expansion Tracker
Please use this tracker to identify dealers who called in for support in relation to the support expansion pilot, as well as documenting the reason for the call.

ANd NOT to a moderator

help!

Within 72 hours of sign up @ninisredtruck44 . Use the link provided by the moderators and contact them.

@ninisredtruck44 contact the moderators for your credit. I had to do this a week or so after because it did not apply. The 30 day credit you should have had as well. Ask them about this at the same time, here is the link to contact them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello@Nad

Thanks for contacting us. In order to be able to verify your account please contact us on Private Messages on the link bellow:

Public Mobile Team

edited by computergeek541: removed retail support website link

@ninisredtruck44 and you paid for full amounts both months?

ninisredtruck44

I signed up May 7th

ninisredtruck44

Thanks

please clarify ... within 24-72 hours of signing up?

I signed up May 7th :-0

best

Nini

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ninisredtruck44  the $10 will show up in your self service account within 72 hours. As for the second month free that  offer expired on May 22nd. Stay safe 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ninisredtruck44 the $10 should be in your account within 24-72hrs the free month should be at your renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.