cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am missing my May $10 discount initial sign up reward. It was the 6th of a six month intro

Timric
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

@Timric 

Take a screenshot of your payment history and contact the moderators to have them credit your account $10 for the missing promo credit......unless it came off your payment at activation?

Timric

Under promotions, I have no active promotions.   It makes sense none active now as my six months is just up but last bill should have had $10 credit. Thanks 

Timric
  • Thanks for suggestion,  it doesn’t have a 5/6 designation in the  transaction type entry.  It just states” $10 off for 6 months/10 $ de rabais pendant 6 mois”  I have 5 of these but missing May’s

@Timric  If this is your last month of your promo it should look like this..Screenshot_20200526-090506.png

@Timric 

Check the left side of your overview page it should appear like this:      Promo $?  ......6/6

Does it say 5/6? Then check your payment history did the promo get applied during renewal?

@Timric wrote:
  1. Hi, December was my first discount . I did get 5 but May should have been the 6th 

Here is a link giving 2 options to reach a moderator for assistance: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Timric
  1. Hi, December was my first discount . I did get 5 but May should have been the 6th 

Anonymous
Not applicable

And did you change your plan?

Check your payment history in the self-serve and count all the $10 occurrences.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Timric When did you activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.