cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am anticipating (<= I couldn't help saying that!!) a new referral and....

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

So I have a reverse of the issue I had last week. 

An account that I oversee has referrals showing as $8 but only 7 numbers. Thus one number short. 

Is this a glitch or could this be some one with an incomplete port or has put a suspend on the account? or?

9 REPLIES 9

Thanks everyone. The referral rewards now match $s to phone numbers.  

@sunflowershine wrote:

@LurganIeUk Sometimes the referral reward have problem. If you have received the SMS for new referral, normally the referral rewards will come up soon.

Texts Cha Ching no longer happen. 

@esjliv wrote:

@LurganIeUk , this has been happening to me for months.

Sometimes I think the phantom 'extra' $1 will stay around on payment day. But so far, it is not.

I do not believe rhat cusromers will ever again receive any benefit from these "phantom" referrals as these seem to get reset daily. My total jumps around wildly, sometimes by as much as $7 at a time.  You won't get more rewards than you should for the amount of phone numbers listed. Hoerver, you can receive less because of suspended accounts.  I see it as a matter of knowing the "real" vs. the "real+phantom" total.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

So I have a reverse of the issue I had last week. 

An account that I oversee has referrals showing as $8 but only 7 numbers. Thus one number short. 

Is this a glitch or could this be some one with an incomplete port or has put a suspend on the account? or?

@LurganIeUk , this has been happening to me for months.

Sometimes I think the phantom 'extra' $1 will stay around on payment day. But so far, it is not.

@LurganIeUk 

I've had that happen but it corrected itself upon renewal.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LurganIeUk Sometimes the referral reward have problem. If you have received the SMS for new referral, normally the referral rewards will come up soon.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The referral reward value is glitchy.  It will eventually fall back to 7 prior to renewal.  The rewards paid out will match to the number of phone numbers.  

@Korth 

Just to add, the referrals in this account has been $7 and 7 numbers up til just this evening. I just checked a few minutes ago and I still see the 7 numbers but $8. Not too sure that billing dates with have anything to do with that....not that I have experienced anyways. 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Your Referral might have a renewal date different from yours, so your billing cycles could be out of sync.

This sometimes throws the Reward off for the first month. And for any months where one or both of you had a day or more of suspended service before payment/renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.