Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have referred my friend and i did not get the 1 $ friend reward

9 REPLIES 9

Bottomshelf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kb_mv wrote:

@HANOUNA wrote:

i have referred it today but i cannot see it on my referral section  

@HANOUNA You need to show a little patience. Give it a few days. Your friend will receive their $10 within 72 hours. You should see the referral by then.

@KB: Just to add to your comment, my spouse did not get her $10 credit within the 72 hours nor did I receive my $1 referral reward. 

My spouse was registered on a Saturday afternoon and there was no bonus or reward in either account as of Tuesday afternoon.  I submitted a ticket just before Tuesday midnight.

Issue was resolved next business day .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WD : Did you ever see the $1 (or more) next to the refer a friend line under your My Rewards area? If you click on My Rewards and click the little triangle/arrow on the left that opens up rewards details...do you see the last 4 digits of your friend's number?

If not then maybe they've left already. Or they used a valid but not yours referral code. They would need to contact the moderators to change it to yours.

WD

I did not get my $1 refer a friend credit for a friend I referred over a month ago.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

@HANOUNA wrote:

@HANOUNA You need to show a little patience. Give it a few days. Your friend will receive their $10 within 72 hours. You should see the referral by then.

A new referral shouldn't take more than a few minutes to show in the self serve account. Those don't usually have the delay that the $10 credit for the new customer does. 

@computergeek541 Granted. It was more a suggestion to see when his friend got their $10 and rather than checking every few minutes, then if it still wasn't showing in the rewards section, to then open a ticket.

@kb_mv wrote:

@HANOUNA wrote:

A new referral shouldn't take more than a few minutes to show in the self serve account. Those don't usually have the delay that the $10 credit for the new customer does. 

HANOUNA

okay thank you 

@HANOUNA wrote:

HANOUNA

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@HANOUNA wrote:

i have referred my friend and i did not get the 1 $ friend reward

@HANOUNA When did you refer your friend? The referral should show under your rewards section. It doesn't show as available funds, instead applied to your bill upon renewal before CC is charged or available funds deducted.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.21.34 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.